PDA

View Full Version : Early Bird Registration for Montrel

Sharpie
03-19-2003, 02:01 PM
Yeppers.... it's open! Signup by April 1 and Save.

and yes, the Webmaster Tour info and link will be added to the website next month. Cybernet is even going to be more fun this year (if that's possible) but, you gotta get registered.

Now - would be good :-)

JFK
03-19-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

and yes, the Webmaster Tour info and link will be added to the website next month. Cybernet is even going to be more fun this year (if that's possible) but, you gotta get registered.

Thanks Sharpie, looking forward to it! Save a little, Live a lot :D

Funbrunette
03-19-2003, 09:41 PM

Great! I can't wait! I need to ask you a few questions, what's the best way to contact you? Email or ICQ? :)

Funbrunette
03-19-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by JFK
Thanks Sharpie, looking forward to it! Save a little, Live a lot :D

Hehehehe! And now you can afford to buy me a few drinks! :D

Sharpie
03-19-2003, 10:44 PM
Sweetie..... I have them all! - Windows messenger, Yahoo messenger, ICQ , Net2phone.

Email might be easier tpi500at Indy.rr.com

JFK
03-20-2003, 07:24 AM
Sweetie..... I have them all! - Windows messenger, Yahoo messenger, ICQ , Net2phone.

Email might be easier tpi500at Indy.rr.com

Sharpie , when I grow up, I want to have them all as well ! And yes FB I will, you should be able to indulge by then:cool:

Funbrunette
03-20-2003, 10:18 AM
BTW, if anyone has any questions about the beautiful city of Montreal (dinning, shopping, strip-clubs etc...) I'll gladly help out! :)

Nina
03-20-2003, 11:26 AM
I can't wait for the Montreal show... we had such a great time last year.

I do have one question... Where to go after hours??? Although we were able to find some places, it took a bit of asking around. This year I want to be prepared. :)

Mister X
03-20-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
BTW, if anyone has any questions about the beautiful city of Montreal (dinning, shopping, strip-clubs etc...) I'll gladly help out! :) I have a question... How do I not get lost? :confused:

Hehe. Actually I went out to St-Jean and then made it back to here on Belanger and didn't get lost... so I'm getting better. :D

Funbrunette
03-20-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
I have a question... How do I not get lost? :confused:

Hehe. Actually I went out to St-Jean and then made it back to here on Belanger and didn't get lost... so I'm getting better. :D

Are you in Montreal NOW? :eek:

JFK
03-20-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Nina
I can't wait for the Montreal show... we had such a great time last year.

I do have one question... Where to go after hours??? Although we were able to find some places, it took a bit of asking around. This year I want to be prepared. :)

Nina, Dugmor has a tour planned of all the after Hours, and underground clubs from what I understand. So stay tuned, from all indications this year is going to be bigger and better than last ! And thats hard to top :cool:

Easton
03-20-2003, 05:26 PM
Actually I went out to St-Jean and then made it back to here on Belanger and didn't get lost... so I'm getting better. :D

how is Daniel these days? i haven't seen him since i bumped into him with Lanie Barbie in Vegas

Mister X
03-20-2003, 05:50 PM
Are you in Montreal NOW? :eek: I certainly am. ;)

Mister X
03-20-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Easton
how is Daniel these days? i haven't seen him since i bumped into him with Lanie Barbie in Vegas He's doing pretty good. Things are fairly crazy around here at the moment though cuz the guys from Anabolic are here for the next week or so shooting. Hehe. Did you know that Lannie is set for the Pet of the Month? I think it's June. She shot for Suze Randall in LA 2 weeks ago.

Funbrunette
03-20-2003, 06:26 PM
I certainly am. ;)

Now that explains a lot! ;)

Mister X
03-20-2003, 10:08 PM
Now that explains a lot! ;) You can't blame the rain on me! :bonk: