Cyndalie
05-29-2009, 03:25 PM
..woah....

Evil Chris
05-29-2009, 03:27 PM
it's Tangerine Dream :)

Visualad
05-29-2009, 05:33 PM
The style looks absolutely vintage. Photo looks kinda dirty and old.

And the model.. I guess I can best sum it up with.. A Male Marilyn Monroe?

The hair makes me think Marilyn. The Face makes me think HE-MAN. ;-)

And if you try really hard.. it almost looks like theres a bulge in them panties. :-)

Great photography as always my brotha!

twinkley
05-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Yeah, love the style of the photography, but not the model :/

twinkley

Evil Chris
05-29-2009, 10:54 PM
The style looks absolutely vintage. Photo looks kinda dirty and old.

And the model.. I guess I can best sum it up with.. A Male Marilyn Monroe?

The hair makes me think Marilyn. The Face makes me think HE-MAN. ;-)

And if you try really hard.. it almost looks like theres a bulge in them panties. :-)

Great photography as always my brotha!I'm pretty sure this isn't the feedback Vid was expecting.

MediaGuy
05-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Damn you really got the color saturation down.

Nice contrast with the tat, too ;)

:D

Visualad
05-31-2009, 06:46 AM
I'm pretty sure this isn't the feedback Vid was expecting.

Not sure what you mean but feedback is.. feedback.

The only "negative" thing I have to say about the pic is that I do not like the model. Looks to male to me.

The dirty and vintage aspect is something positive. I think he achieved that "old" photo look.

Overall GREAT pic, and Vid knows I love his photography.

But I personally do not like the model at all.

bluemoney
06-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Looks like a "Dangler" for sure!

Vid Vicious
06-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Let me clear the air about this model. Oddly enough she is still one of the top Feature Strippers in Quebec, Her show fills up clubs for 3 - 4 nights. Her physic has changed over the years and now, yes she's a training freak.

These photos where taken for her personal portfolio and advertising campaign. I often do Booked photoshoots for models, actors, corporate clients ...etc She wanted to do some Pin up stuff and since i love the medium i was up for it ... her body isn't what your more accustom too but we were still able to create the look .. so in that retrospect we did hit the niche. In todays pin up most of the girls are much heacier and very much tattooed.

I was looking for suggestions on the visual of the art. not the model, hense why I titled this thread My Pin p art.

thanks for all the comments .. I too believe i was able to accomplish the look. I'd love to do more .. but costums, locations and models cost money so I only get to do my ART when models offer themselves up to me.

this is the poster that was made for her summer tour.

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/152/f/e/Tagerine__Live_on_Stag_by_vidvicious.jpg

Vid Vicious
06-01-2009, 07:58 PM
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/152/f/4/Tagerine__Pin_up_Portrait_by_vidvicious.jpg

SexArise! Chick
06-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Ummm...I think it's her face that looks a little manly

Virgule3
06-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah, her face is very manly but the look, the style... You hit it!

Vid Vicious
06-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Yeah, her face is very manly but the look, the style... You hit it!

tx :)

dyonisus
06-04-2009, 05:30 PM
i dug it from word go. Even though I coudl not tell if the person was masculine or feminine. Either way the style of the images was what caught my attention. (ok and yes initial instinct was to go with tranny)

Reviewing the posters, its totally got a rosie the riveter feel combined with gitchy pin up!

Vid Vicious
06-04-2009, 09:39 PM
i dug it from word go. Even though I coudl not tell if the person was masculine or feminine. Either way the style of the images was what caught my attention. (ok and yes initial instinct was to go with tranny)

Reviewing the posters, its totally got a rosie the riveter feel combined with gitchy pin up!

tx ... working on a other style of photography now ...