PDA

View Full Version : Paris' Last Year's New BFF Is No Longer Her BFF

BigBrownKablooey
06-05-2009, 11:21 AM
This is so funny!

http://www.listown.com/images/celebrity/200901/Brittany-Flickinger-20090121012323.jpg

While Paris Hilton was launching Season 2 of her MTV reality series, My New BFF, on June 2, the Season 1 winner was busy bashing the hotel heiress here on BlogTalkRadio. “I’m really sick of getting branded with a bad reputation for hanging out with her and sticking up for such a disgusting, self-centered user. I’m a good person… I have morals. I don’t have to do anything disgusting or rash to get famous,” she told Dr. Blogstein’s Radio Happy Hour. The bad blood between the duo, said Brittany, began when the series wrapped in December. “She’d tell me things that made me think I was her best friend. And we got really close. And I’m like, Oh, man, this is really nice,” she said of Paris. “Then all of a sudden it was like, ‘Casting for BFF 2! Better end this now. Bye. I don’t need you anymore.’ That’s disgusting to do to somebody… That’s defamation of character.” But Brittany didn’t stop there. Recounting her early days on the show with Paris, she said, “It was around the time she broke up with Benji [Madden], so she was feeling lonely. And she would say things to me that led me to believe that she really did think we were best friends. “So I was like, ‘Oh, shit. This girl must be a little fucked up.’” Brittany’s position on Paris marks a stark departure from how she portrayed their relationship in January, when she said they were, if not Siamese twins, still quite sisterly. “We’re not married. We’re BFFs,” she said in a January interview. “Friends aren’t attached at the hip 24/7. And when we’re somewhere together and we’re not attached at the hip, they’re like, ‘Oh, no. They’re fighting!’” The spurned reality contestant also accused Paris this week of censoring her in cyberspace: “Any time I say anything about her to defend myself – after all the interviews she has done lying about me and making all this stupid stuff up – everything that I say is taken off the Internet.”

Vid Vicious
06-05-2009, 11:52 AM
lol .. i watched the show for the frst time last night .. and oh my god what a complete waist of time. fluff content ! it's a real embarrassment to man kind !

SexArise! Chick
06-05-2009, 01:19 PM
The show was bullshit. I watched it for about 2 seconds.

12ClicksMichele
06-05-2009, 01:41 PM
I can't even stand watching the commercials for that show.

What I find particularly funny is that she "won" her friendship on a reality show and she is upset that it didn't turn out to be real! Is she serious?

bluemoney
06-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Oh what the hell . . . . . . http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c293/sakmastr/idhitit.gif

Cyndalie
06-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Like, OMG, no way!

bluemoney
06-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Like, OMG, no way!
Like . . . Fur Sure, she's skank-o-lish hun!

TheLegacy
06-06-2009, 09:53 AM
I saw her the other night on David Letterman and she was beautiful - though her arrogance and self absorption made her ugly. I saw her striking a pose behind the curtain with hand on hip bs and it made me upset. I do understand being proper - but you are not royalty.

Apparently she's working on BFF Dubai - good luck with that - thankfully she's Paris and doesn't know that much about geography outside of where her dad's bank accounts reside.