PDA

View Full Version : Hows everyones summer been?

HeavenLeeGoddess
06-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Mine has been pretty busy..... Trying to get the new house going, and on top of that i've been in and out of the hospital for myself and my youngest.........

But is everyone else doing?

XoHeavenXo

Janell
06-15-2009, 11:53 AM
This summer has been fun. I have been having alot of pool time and soccer.

Virgule3
06-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Summer? What summer?

Today is the third day in a row that the sun is out but stoms are on their way...

Needless to say I haven't done much yet. :(

Evil Chris
06-15-2009, 12:29 PM
It's not officially summer until the 21st of June. So how's my spring going? Not bad, a little cool but otherwise good weather.

student4ever
06-15-2009, 03:12 PM
Summer v0.8 started a little over a week ago when the kids got out of school. Going well so far - nobody is crying about how board they are so far... lol

Weather is nice so far since we're averaging about 5-15 degrees below normal for this time of year. Been nice for getting out on my mountain bike for some weekend rides.

I can see it now though... going to suddenly heat up and go from low 80's to high 90's++ Pool time! lol

Rochard
06-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Season pass to local water park. Been going three or four times a week.

Summer is good.

HeavenLeeGoddess
06-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Glad to see everyones doing good......... I can say this summer i have done something for the first time in my life..... I cut grass.....lol.... never done it before and i find it fun:)

Pick me up Rochard;)

yen
06-16-2009, 04:19 PM
I love summer! getting a pass to the water park is not a bad idea. I may have to check that out!:)

Casa Nova
06-16-2009, 05:59 PM
So far my "summer/spring" has been pretty good. Moved into a nice new house with a huge amount of land and a decent sized house. I've been spending my days riding the mower cutting the grass & I just recently set up a horseshoe pit. I actually just came in a few minutes ago from playing a horseshoe game.

Oh yeah I definitely can't forget about all the gardening I've been doing. I've planted a bunch of vegetables and such in the garden, and just about everything is growing nicely so far. We planted some strawberries, a grape vine (it's really shooting up!), raspberry bush, herbs, parsley, mint, green onions, tomatoes, cucumber, pumpkins, cantaloupe, peas and a whole load of other stuff. It's a good feeling to pick fresh veggies and fruits from your own garden and eat them on the patio or use them in a recipe for dinner!

Wow, i just clued into something.... I am enjoying cutting the grass, gardening and horseshoes... fuck I'm getting old!!

SexArise! Chick
06-16-2009, 09:32 PM
So far so good.

Tammy

2MuchMark
06-16-2009, 09:57 PM
I'm lovin the summer so far..!

Cyndalie
06-17-2009, 01:40 PM
68 degree isn't yet summer.

Why the trips to the hospital?

HeavenLeeGoddess
06-19-2009, 02:28 AM
So far my "summer/spring" has been pretty good. Moved into a nice new house with a huge amount of land and a decent sized house. I've been spending my days riding the mower cutting the grass & I just recently set up a horseshoe pit. I actually just came in a few minutes ago from playing a horseshoe game.

Oh yeah I definitely can't forget about all the gardening I've been doing. I've planted a bunch of vegetables and such in the garden, and just about everything is growing nicely so far. We planted some strawberries, a grape vine (it's really shooting up!), raspberry bush, herbs, parsley, mint, green onions, tomatoes, cucumber, pumpkins, cantaloupe, peas and a whole load of other stuff. It's a good feeling to pick fresh veggies and fruits from your own garden and eat them on the patio or use them in a recipe for dinner!

Wow, i just clued into something.... I am enjoying cutting the grass, gardening and horseshoes... fuck I'm getting old!!

If your old then i am.... I love doing all that except i don't do horseshoes..... iv'e played though before.... glad your haveing a great summer/spring:)

HeavenLeeGoddess
06-19-2009, 02:30 AM
68 degree isn't yet summer.

Why the trips to the hospital?

Well I was haveing all the symptoms of being pregnant and all it was muscle spasms...... and different shit..... wont say what it was here....

Itchy
06-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Been not a bad start with some killer hot weather :) Made for some shitty fishing though :(
But then I guess they say a bad day fishing is better then any good day at work.

plugin
06-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Summer is a time to enjoy the sun and act like you haven't a care in the world

dyonisus
06-19-2009, 04:58 PM
so far the last days of spring before summer have had me late night swimmig in the pool followed by a romp in the jacuzzi, takign the little brother in law surfing and body boarding, trying to organize a beach camping trip that has failed miserably, apparently spontaneous camp trips in SoCal are impossible to do.