PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Questions?

AdultB2B
06-17-2009, 04:44 PM
I recently started a show on Radio Dentata called Adult Marketing Talk. It airs each Wednesday at 2 pm pacific and 5 pm eastern. In fact it will be on in just a few minutes, so please tune in.

I would like to start a question and answer portion of the show, where you can ask questions and I will answer them each Wednesday. Please direct any marketing questions you have so that I can answer them on the air. Please limit the questions to B2B material, since that is the subject matter of the show and the focus of my business. Send your questions to bruce at adultmarketingtalk dot com.

Thanks,

Bruce

Evil Chris
06-18-2009, 10:21 AM
I wish I had more time in the evening for stuff like that.
I'll try to tune in one of these nights.

TheLegacy
06-19-2009, 09:43 AM
B2B - doesn't that stand for Boobs2Boobs? Love lesbians

Itchy
06-19-2009, 11:54 AM
I'll have to try and catch that radio show!

TheLegacy
06-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Well - the most important marketing question if you want to see where their head is at would be "over the past 10 years (hell even 5) how has the shift of marketing techniques for adult sites changed to reflect economy and the ever changing web - and how has everything from web design (eg tags, key words etc) along with SEO and promotions in the adult industry changed.

MediaGuy
06-20-2009, 01:10 AM
You would have to let me ask them on air, mentioning my site and busines name/s, however...

:D