PDA

View Full Version : Happy friday what's shaking this weekend?

Janell
06-19-2009, 02:41 PM
I have a 7am game on Saturday. Seriously who hates me that badly to schedule a 7am game on a weekend. What does everyone have planned this Fathers Day weekend?

dyonisus
06-19-2009, 04:50 PM
not celebrating father's day, though I wish all the dad's well, I am avoiding it. Father passed away this past Christmas.

But I feel a need to wakeboard, Jetski or Surf... Swell come on down to Huntington Beach

Evil Chris
06-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Kids birthday party tomorrow, and whatever is planned for Father's Day. ;)

student4ever
06-19-2009, 06:33 PM
We've got good minor league baseball in this area. Sunday's game was sold out for decent seats, so got them for Saturday. Cool though, Saturday has fireworks after the game and the kids enjoy that enough to not whine towards the end of the game. lol

Past that, yard work, install sprinklers (I hope) and with any luck, a couple decent bike rides, some tennis and a swim or two.

TheLegacy
06-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Is there a Canadian law stating that I don't have to answer that question that it would incriminate me?

MediaGuy
06-20-2009, 01:08 AM
Is there a Canadian law stating that I don't have to answer that question that it would incriminate me?

Well I don't think you could use it to protect you in a court of law... but hey, you momma's skirts are good enough :P

:D

Oh, and me I'm gonna do a shopping spree in Chinatown with the kids - silk shirts, fans, Naruto cards, Chinatown is the new Disney land...

:D