PDA

View Full Version : Someone doesn't understand the concept of prison

BigBrownKablooey
06-24-2009, 03:16 PM
What a douche!

Phil Spector is hoping to get a few comforts of home in his new prison cell, and a television, iPod and computer access are at the top of his list.

The music producer was transferred this week to the largest state prison in California where he will serve his sentence of 19 years to life for the murder of actress Lana Clarkson.

As a medium-security inmate, Spector can make some requests for items he wants in his cell, and his wife acknowledges her husband is already creating a list.

Read more about it here (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31523499/ns/entertainment-celebrities/).

Evil Chris
06-24-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm a little bewildered about the whole Phil Spector thing.

If this was happening to him, oh... 30 years ago, it would be the story of the century.
Today the story is more of an obscure thing... hmmm... just like Phil himself.

Itchy
06-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Send me to jail dam it if i can have all that shit and peace and quite

BigBrownKablooey
06-26-2009, 09:56 AM
ditto! Who would've known that you had to commit a felony before receiving a fucking iPhone?

Rochard
06-29-2009, 01:06 AM
I don't understand this. Prison is supposed to be punishment. If you put me in a cell with a computer and an Ipod, well, I'm set.

TheLegacy
06-30-2009, 04:25 PM
Dont' know what else to say - prison is prison and the elite will be treated differently. My guess is that he will receive parole for good behavior and be out within a few years and not stay the full term.

SexArise
06-30-2009, 05:38 PM
the last footage I saw of him he looked so stressed, I wonder if he'll even survive prison the first few years.

B O B
07-01-2009, 10:50 AM
at least he is a famous person going to jail for killing someone...usually they get 30 days or a suspended sentence, or not even found guilty...

i say give him his cell phone, and give him his computer...

just dont let him have any way to plug it in or use it...
let him stare at them...remind him of better days :)