PDA

View Full Version : RadioDentata's Lineup for Wednesday

oceania
07-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Wednesday's Line up

Today on RadioDentata:

Adult Marketing Talk, host Bruce Friedman will discuss press releases and how to use the Adult B2B Marketing System to make them more effective and to make you more money. Bruce will also have more examples of bad marketing. Tune in 5 pm eastern and 2 PST

Encore Performance of Legal Eagle with Eric Bernstein
Join Eric as he gives his take on the current state fo the industry, the important things online business owners often over look and his thoughts and feelings about tube sites and why they should all be destroyed. 4:00 PM EST. 1:00 PM PST.

New show
Get a sneak peak of a new upcoming (in late July) show to RadioDentata's line up. Hosted by Shane today's sneakpeak is all about shooting BDSM content. Her guest is the ex sexy submissive Simon from SpiceCash. 7pmEST 4pmPST

Sensual Seo with Lisa Weinberger and Ralph Greco
Lisa and Ralph will continue to discuss organic SEO techniques to rank your adult Website. Article marketing, PR, Social Media Marketing and the time spent on your online marketing campaign and where to spend the majority of your money if you have a limited budget or time if you are doing your own online marketing.9:00 PM EST. 6:00 PM PST.

For all you Darklady fans we have another encore performance. Darklady's interview with Dave Cummings. That's at 10pm EST 7pm PST

Darklady is followed by another sneak peak show Cock2Go talks Gay at 11pm EST 8pm PST. check out our first Gay show for surfers.

RD_Shane
07-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Woohoo, I'm totally stoked about the sneak peak of my new show. Remember those questions for a BDSM photographer? I'll have your answers today on my still unnamed show. Let me know what you guys think about it.

http://www.radiodentata.com/RDplayer/mini/WW.html
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Evil Chris
07-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Darklady is great... I will try to tune in for a couple of these shows. It was good meeting Bruce in San Fran last week too. I won't forget our breakfast where we became the busboys. LOL

Great lineup this week guys. :xthumbs:

RD_Shane
07-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Thanks Chris :)
Yeah, Darklady is awesome. If you get a chance listen to my new show. I did ask about the blood on the camera. ;)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

RD_Shane
07-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Wait... busboys? LOL

Evil Chris
07-01-2009, 10:09 PM
haha.. yeah the service was bad, but breakfast was good!

RD_Shane
07-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Nice.
Sorry I missed you in chat. I had stepped out to grab some dinner.

oceania
07-02-2009, 10:50 AM
haha.. yeah the service was bad, but breakfast was good!

okay i just had all kinds of "fantasies" about what could /should have been served ....

was this at the hotel or some small hole in the wall - details and pics please!

Cyndalie
07-02-2009, 11:40 AM
That's a pretty awesome lineup!
Missing hearing you on the air Oceania.

RD_Shane
07-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Glad you like it Cyndalie. It's a ton of fun to do the shows.

Evil Chris
07-02-2009, 02:19 PM
I tuned in about 5 minutes too late last night.

RD_Shane
07-02-2009, 03:22 PM
I tuned in about 5 minutes too late last night.

Bummer...
We are working on getting the shows uploaded as podcasts on the site. I have the first few episodes of each show up there now and hope to have more next week. You can download them here (http://webmasterwednesday.radiodentata.com/podcasts/) and I'll let you know when we have more available.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

oceania
07-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Hey Cyndalie
working on having a show myself - need a show name but have most of the content for an erotic story show that only recited "the good parts" should be launching the end of august.