PDA

View Full Version : I officially hate men.

Virgule3
07-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Yeah, sorry guys, but again, someone I thought was interesting gave me the boot for no reason!

Man! Why? What do I do to them? What's wrong with me?

:(

Sorry, I need to vent.

SexArise! Chick
07-04-2009, 10:19 AM
It's okay. Nothing is wrong with you. Some guys just don't know what they want.

Tammy

Virgule3
07-04-2009, 11:22 AM
It's okay. Nothing is wrong with you. Some guys just don't know what they want.

Tammy

Well, I guess I'm a magnet for them!!! :(

bluemoney
07-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Yep! Guys are assholes!

Good thing I dig chicks! :)

Vid Vicious
07-04-2009, 04:39 PM
women ask for too much too fast .. only a few months into a relationship and they expect the L word .. wohoa .. i'm still testing the grounds, if we're with ya it's cus we like you .. the "L" word needs to cum by itself ... my last relationship ended because I wouldn't say the L word .. whilst the relationship before that ended because the L word was said to early on in the relationship and lost meaning it's meaning because it was thrown around so much

the moral of the story is .. no two relationships are alike .. you need to let your feelings do the talking not your expectations

be happy

student4ever
07-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Yeah, sorry guys, but again, someone I thought was interesting gave me the boot for no reason!

Sorry, I need to vent.
sorry to hear that - just remember that most men are pretty dumb...

and yes... I can safely say that, knowing how dense I can be at times...

oceania
07-05-2009, 01:17 PM
had a similar discussion with Darklady lady at Cybernet. Only we dont hate men - just the trails and tribulations some men put us through - or we allow ourselves to be put through.
It's hard being strong all the time. I am sure guys can relate to that -
and it would be nice to have someone watch your back / put you first.

sending hugs - maybe we should start a club

TheLegacy
07-05-2009, 02:09 PM

Sorry, I need to vent.

I don't want to be harsh, but why is your first thought that it was "your" fault or something is wrong with you?

Old saying of mine, "if they can put a man on the moon, why not all of them?"

Are there men who are assholes? Yes
Are there women who are bitches? Yup

Key is to recognize them and steer clear rather than find out the hard way and not just go for a pretty face. Best idea is to make a list of your ideal man, a check list. On the first meeting or date start asking a few questions to break the ice, if you spot any red flags then walk. I am sure by now you know what signs to watch for but NEVER think it's your fault - trick is to know when to say stop before your heart is hurt.

Start by asking, "what similarities have you noticed in the men you're going out with that eventually lead nowhere?". Determining that will be a good start

SexArise! Chick
07-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Well, I guess I'm a magnet for them!!! :(

Don`t get attached too quickly. Your not a magnet for them. It just sucks that there is a lot of assholes out there.

Tammy

bluemoney
07-05-2009, 09:40 PM
We're not complex . . . . doggie style sex, followed by a bologna sandwich and a beer.

SexArise! Chick
07-05-2009, 10:01 PM
We're not complex . . . . doggie style sex, followed by a bologna sandwich and a beer.

LOL :laughout: Boys will be boys.

Tammy

12ClicksMichele
07-06-2009, 08:31 AM
There is nothing wrong with you and you need to stop thinking that. It could be he just wasn't at a place in his life where he was ready for a relationship. There could be a ton of reasons that have nothing to do with you. Just need to get that out of your head and just have fun.

Cyndalie
07-06-2009, 10:56 AM
*Hugs*

Usually the better match you are for a guy the more scared they get. Let them go, they are just clearing the path for the right one to come and find you.

Virgule3
07-06-2009, 11:21 AM
It's just that it is so frustrating. I've been single over 3 years now and it's always the same thing... I'm too independant and I give the feeling I don't need to be with someone... That's one excuse, and my favorite... I was told the same thing 3 times by three very different men: "You are too intelligent and I feel inferior."

student4ever
07-06-2009, 12:40 PM
"You are too intelligent and I feel inferior."

sounds like that says a whole lot about how secure those guys were with themselves...

Ronaldo
07-06-2009, 04:02 PM
It's just that it is so frustrating. I've been single over 3 years now and it's always the same thing... I'm too independant and I give the feeling I don't need to be with someone... That's one excuse, and my favorite... I was told the same thing 3 times by three very different men: "You are too intelligent and I feel inferior."

Well, with all due respect, it sounds like you may have a bit of a chip on your shoulder. Guys don't need to know that a woman NEEDS a man, but most guys HATE when women try to go out of their way to PROVE they don't need a man. It may sound the same, but it's quite a big difference.

Ronaldo
07-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Let me give you one example. Cyndalie is a very intelligent woman, but doesn't feel the need to around TELLING people that she's a very intelligent woman. I like Cyndalie. Yet, another woman on another board used to have these two taglines in her signature..."I'm a smart cookie" and something like, "Men who are intimidated by intelligent women have small penises". PUHLEASE. I've never met that woman and instantly took a disliking to her. Anyone that feels the need to TELL everyone how intelligent they are, isn't as smart as they think are.

There's a big difference between BEING intelligent and HAVING to tell people you ARE intelligent. Just as there is a big difference between NOT needing a man and going out of your way to PROVE you don't need a man. One is perfectly fine, the other is a huge turnoff.

Virgule3
07-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Ronaldo, that's the thing... I'm intelligent but not more than any other man or woman, I'm normal. I don't show off, I don't come off as needy or as too independant... I'm the most normal girl ever.

bluemoney
07-06-2009, 07:36 PM

No worries here! I'm a self professed "dumbass" . . . . Do you like bologna sandwiches?

LizAEBN
07-07-2009, 09:15 AM

Those aren't guys you want anyhow. Seriously.

Any guy that would tell me I am too intelligent and that he feels inferior - rather than inspired? - is a guy that's too fucking stupid to waste my time with anyhow. He's right: he is inferior, if that's all it takes to wreck his ego. Give me a man that is challenged by my brains any day.

CIVMatt
07-07-2009, 09:28 AM

Sorry, I need to vent.

I donno, I like you :)

Vid Vicious
07-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Shit flys both ways ...

My ex has been harrassing me for the past two days ... she thought it would be a good idea to show up at a arty i was at, flirt with people i know to get me jealous, I told her not to cum, I told her i'd be with someone i just met ... What she didn't expect was that I was seriously into this other women.

Now I'm a stone cold asshole, that never cared ... Jesus ! .. I haven't answered any of her emails of texts .... Only for each one to get more and more insulting ..

sometimes your just not meant to be ... Be happy for the time you had .. and move on .. there is something great around the corner, i promise.

I know .. it was true for me, approx ten days later I'm very happy with this new women in my life, if only the ex could let go, i might be able to enjoy it

blonda80
07-08-2009, 01:14 AM
i want to join the club :)

SexArise! Chick
07-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Let me give you one example. Cyndalie is a very intelligent woman, but doesn't feel the need to around TELLING people that she's a very intelligent woman. I like Cyndalie. Yet, another woman on another board used to have these two taglines in her signature..."I'm a smart cookie" and something like, "Men who are intimidated by intelligent women have small penises". PUHLEASE. I've never met that woman and instantly took a disliking to her. Anyone that feels the need to TELL everyone how intelligent they are, isn't as smart as they think are.

There's a big difference between BEING intelligent and HAVING to tell people you ARE intelligent. Just as there is a big difference between NOT needing a man and going out of your way to PROVE you don't need a man. One is perfectly fine, the other is a huge turnoff.

I totally agree with you.

seochick
07-08-2009, 11:54 AM
you know what? true GUYS are used to be, always drunk, with big belly, always have an answer, answering question nonsense, gambling, watching games with friends and always eating.. :D any men that dont have or dont do this things are gays... :p

born2blog
07-08-2009, 02:35 PM
relationships suck anyway

Vid Vicious
07-08-2009, 03:25 PM
its all overrated ! .. step into my shoes for an afternoon and you'll see things you never thought people could do

student4ever
07-08-2009, 03:43 PM
its all overrated ! .. step into my shoes for an afternoon and you'll see things you never thought people could do

you really should consider selling tickets, or possibly a raffle! lol

MediaGuy
07-09-2009, 03:37 AM

Sorry, I need to vent.

Sorry to hear that...

Have we met?

:D

Virgule3
07-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Sorry to hear that...

Have we met?

Yes, we have, remember? You told me I was hot? But you were drunk...

lol!!!!!

Vid Vicious
07-10-2009, 01:27 AM
i officially hate women ... scratch that .. I officially don't understand women !

student4ever
07-10-2009, 02:22 AM

lol!!!!!

ok, how bad is it that I remember this conversation happening before around here?! :laughout:

MediaGuy
07-10-2009, 11:01 PM

lol!!!!!

Of COURSE I remember lol my point was... you can't remember meeting me if you quad all men together...

I'm the man who makes all man haters reconsider...

Panky
07-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Of COURSE I remember lol my point was... you can't remember meeting me if you quad all men together...

I'm the man who makes all man haters reconsider...

LOL! :D Damn character count minimums

plugin
07-12-2009, 03:48 AM
Something is wrong with women who hate men?
You women are all wrong because if you pick the ones that have jobs and financial stable you wouldn't have this problem

nation-x
07-13-2009, 12:21 PM
What's wrong with me?.
That is what is wrong with you... if you need to ask that then that is the problem. If there wasn't anything wrong with you then you would know it and probably not date guys that you think you have to "be something" to attract. I am a guy... but I love me some me and I couldn't care less what other people think of me... if they want to be around me... great... if not... fuck em.

Virgule3
07-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Well, from what I gather, both men and women are complicated!!!

AARRRGGGHHH!!!

LOL

Oh well... ;)

student4ever
07-13-2009, 03:46 PM
AARRRGGGHHH!!!

I think that sums things up... :laughout: