PDA

View Full Version : Great to see you today, Chris

Danny
07-08-2009, 11:12 PM
It was great seeing both you and Stephanie today Chris, it has been too long. Sitting on a terrace, enjoying a beer, and having a good chat was long overdue.

We all need to do it again very soon.

MediaGuy
07-09-2009, 03:44 AM
It was great seeing both you and Stephanie today Chris, it has been too long. Sitting on a terrace, enjoying a beer, and having a good chat was long overdue.

We all need to do it again very soon.

that sounds good! where was I? when's "very soon"?

:D

Evil Chris
07-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Good seeing you and Carol! We were way overdue for a good chat!
Well, now I know where to find you on Wednesdays and Fridays. ;)

Rochard
07-10-2009, 05:11 PM
I'd love to have lunch with Anderson some day, errr, Chris.

Vid Vicious
07-13-2009, 11:15 AM
Let me take a guess ... Bourbon Street West ?

Evil Chris
07-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Let me take a guess ... Bourbon Street West ?
Wrong.... :8ball:

Danny
07-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Nope, Bourbon Street West is my Friday Happy Hour hang-out. Mid-week, we stop somewhere else ;)

If anyone wants to come out for a drink on any Friday, you'll find me and Carol at Bourbon from 6:30PM until about 9:00. Everyone is always welcome. We'd go and hang-out downtown, but our "Cool Cards" were revoked, and we're just not allowed anymore! :yowsa:

(actually, I just can't handle the traffic anymore!)

Vid Vicious
07-14-2009, 08:14 PM
our "Cool Cards" were revoked, and we're just not allowed anymore! :yowsa:

(actually, I just can't handle the traffic anymore!)

ROFLMAO ... no matter your age, you'll always be cool.

Isn't cheers closed ? or maybe that other bar in kirkland that pamela works at ? i can't remember the name

Evil Chris
07-15-2009, 10:30 AM
ROFLMAO ... no matter your age, you'll always be cool.

Isn't cheers closed ? or maybe that other bar in kirkland that pamela works at ? i can't remember the nameVid, we're keeping the Wednesday location a SECRET :laughout:

Danny
07-17-2009, 03:40 PM
It's Friday! And that means Happy Hour at Bourbon Street West! Come on out and I'll buy you a beer! Everyone is always welcome... :glugglug:

Evil Chris
07-17-2009, 04:45 PM
It's Friday! And that means Happy Hour at Bourbon Street West! Come on out and I'll buy you a beer! Everyone is always welcome... :glugglug:Enjoy! I'm packing for an early flight to Vancouver in the morning.

See you next week!

Johnny Pearl
07-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Vid, we're keeping the Wednesday location a SECRET :laughout:

I know where it is.. lol!!