PDA

View Full Version : What would you ask The Legacy?

RD_Shane
07-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Ok, I'm so stoked about this one! I will be interviewing The Legacy on Monday of next week! Woooohoooo!

He will be answering business related questions so what would you ask The Legacy?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Evil Chris
07-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Hmmm....

Hmmmmmm....

I might ask him if he wanted anything since I was going up to the bar anyway. ;)

thruma
07-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Ok, I'm so stoked about this one! I will be interviewing The Legacy on Monday of next week! Woooohoooo!

He will be answering business related questions so what would you ask The Legacy?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I would ask him about his background as a novice priest studying in the seminary and what brought him
into the biz from such a background. I find that very fascinating.

Before I got into the biz I had to think really hard about it morally due to my religious beliefs and
I came to the conclusion that it is absolutely fine within the tenets of my belief system.

He is a very wise man in the ways of this biz and also within life and this should be a very good
interview. I'm looking forward to it as well. :)

When exactly is it on? I don't want to miss it.

Cyndalie
07-10-2009, 09:21 AM
After being in the business so long which one is more important for longevity : people skills or technical skills?

TheLegacy
07-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Why hasn't he ever become content? LOL

DonMike
07-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Ask him about his early days in the industry when he used his sexual ambiguity to gain certain favors with his not-so-straight side colleagues. :laughout:

Rochard
07-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Ask him about his early days in the industry when he used his sexual ambiguity to gain certain favors with his not-so-straight side colleagues. :laughout:

Sounds like I'm not the only one that DonMike has abused.

I really don't have any questions for The Legacy. I do think his past history is amazing, however.

RD_Shane
07-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Wow, thank you guys so much for the wonderful questions. I'm noting them now.
As far as an air date the show will launch on the 22nd of this month and Robert if my first "official" guest for the show.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

student4ever
07-10-2009, 01:26 PM
all good questions for sure and he's got some fun stories behind them...
:laughout:

TheLegacy
07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
all good questions for sure and he's got some fun stories behind them...
:laughout:

LOL.. just wont let any dirty secrets out, at this point not sure I could sink a battleship but definitely puncture a few tugboats