PDA

View Full Version : Twinkley, Congrats on your show Today !

JFK
03-21-2003, 04:44 PM
You were right on the money, in your assessment of the war. Keep up the good work:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

StuartD
03-21-2003, 04:52 PM
hmm.... I wasn't? :(

Evil Chris
03-21-2003, 04:59 PM
Great show Twinkley from what I heard. I had to take off in the middle of it, so I missed a bunch.

JFK
03-21-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
hmm.... I wasn't? :(

Yes Stuart.......You bought out the best in her ! Here is a flower for you too:flower: I tried to call in to cheer you two on, but the lines were busy.

jact
03-22-2003, 03:10 AM
I caught the show for the first time today. Interesting. Though I admit I tuned out when it turned to politics. Good showing though Stuart! (Least what I heard of it).

wsjb78
03-22-2003, 04:57 AM
Yeah, I love Twinkley's show but I can't attend the next 2...
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

twinkley
03-24-2003, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the great comments guys!! I really appreciate the feedback!

Jact,

I normally do not discuss politics. I could not, in good faith tho, after listening to the pres. not 1 hour before NOT say something .... and then went off hahahaha

Very un-typical tho!

Gonna be another fanabularific show this week .... got the queen of hugs comin on!

twinkley

JFK
03-24-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by twinkley
Thanks for the great comments guys!! I really appreciate the feedback!

Jact,

I normally do not discuss politics. I could not, in good faith tho, after listening to the pres. not 1 hour before NOT say something .... and then went off hahahaha

Very un-typical tho!

Gonna be another fanabularific show this week .... got the queen of hugs comin on!

twinkley

HUG ME BABY.........send her over !!:D