PDA

View Full Version : Get2gether in Montreal: July 31st

Vid Vicious
07-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Hi all ..
A good friend of many Montreal webmasters is cummin home for a few summer weeks ... and has requested a GT with all her fav people .. and to meet new ones too ...

Rosalie is Cummin to Montreal !!!!

Any suggestions to a good afternoon/5 a 7 spot would be appreciated .. if there are many that want to party into the night, please let me know maybe i can organize a VIP somewhere for us ..

I don't how . But Seems like i was elected in charge of this . if anyone wants to take the reins please do .. I suspect that Nancy Moore and Cin @ Braincash ... have something to do with it .. LOL

Evil Chris
07-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Who is Rosalie? I'm in support of a beer call, but who is this person?

Vid Vicious
07-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Roaslie was Affiliate Manager for Iwantyou.com the reason she moved from Mtl to Costa Rica .. now she's with www.adultdevelopments.com

http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00488

Evil Chris
07-20-2009, 02:16 PM
oh ok... I can't remember if we've met before or not.
Anyway, looking forward to this if it transpires. :)

Vid Vicious
07-20-2009, 02:17 PM
it's happening
Many have already confirmed .. we just haven't decided on a place .. any ideas chriss?

All the places I go to are open evenings only ..

Vid Vicious
07-20-2009, 02:19 PM
if it's too be an early afternoon thing .. like starting at 2 or something .. we should doit at Hotel De La Montagne .. You could even bring your bathin suit !

Evil Chris
07-20-2009, 03:01 PM
right downtown? blah...

What about something like the Firegrill near the Spheretech in VSL? There's a big outdoor area in front of it.

Danny
07-20-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm allergic to downtown!

Evil Chris
07-20-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm allergic to downtown!you know what... me too. You never know what roads are blocked or under construction. Parking is always a bitch too. I remember years ago you could actually find free parking in Montreal. Those days are way over.

Visualad
07-21-2009, 07:19 AM
will hot pronstars be there? lotsa sucking n fucking?? a Swingers fiesta?? If so - Im there!!

Vid Vicious
07-22-2009, 12:07 PM
you know what... me too. You never know what roads are blocked or under construction. Parking is always a bitch too. I remember years ago you could actually find free parking in Montreal. Those days are way over.

oh my god you guys are acting OLD ! .. Jesus .. get the fuck in your car and head downtown .. I think we;re gonna do it on the roof top at de la montagne hotel

Danny
07-22-2009, 05:40 PM
I am old! I'm starting to drive like my father....20 MPH below the limit, and my left flasher on the whole way! :laughout:

MediaGuy
07-23-2009, 12:11 AM
I am old! I'm starting to drive like my father....20 MPH below the limit, and my left flasher on the whole way! :laughout:

Leave the day before!

:D

MediaGuy
07-23-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi all ..
A good friend of many Montreal webmasters is cummin home for a few summer weeks ... and has requested a GT with all her fav people .. and to meet new ones too ...

Rosalie is Cummin to Montreal !!!!

Any suggestions to a good afternoon/5 a 7 spot would be appreciated .. if there are many that want to party into the night, please let me know maybe i can organize a VIP somewhere for us ..

I don't how . But Seems like i was elected in charge of this . if anyone wants to take the reins please do .. I suspect that Nancy Moore and Cin @ Braincash ... have something to do with it .. LOL

Ah, Vid ya beat me to it... I'm gonna do some more soliciting... let's get together on ICQ together tomorrow and compare notes...

I like Hotel de la Montagne or Mad Hatters - I believe both have indoor options in case this glorious Montreal weather holds up :)

:D

Danny
07-23-2009, 12:54 AM
Haven't been to the Mountain Hotel since they threw me out, sent me a huge bill for damages, and told me never to come back! (Damn crazy webgirls!). Mad Hatters is okay, mainly because you can smoke on the roof top terrace!

Vid Vicious
07-23-2009, 12:27 PM
you can smoke at the hotel too .. I rather the hotel .. its a nicer crowd, awesome view and hot girls in bikinis ...

No worries greg, solicit all you want as i just don't have the time

Johnny Pearl
07-25-2009, 01:04 AM
I might come out of the cave and hang with you guys.

2MuchMark
07-26-2009, 05:36 PM
I vote for the Magnetic Terrace on top of the Hotel de la Montagne. The atmosphere is pretty cool when its not too crowded, and the view is great of course. Drink prices are ressonable and the food and snacks are good. It's a great place to make deals and has a nice upper-crust feel to it.

Mad Hatters is good too but they moved 1 building down. The terrace is in the back instead of the roof. It's much smaller but still has the exact same "vibe" of "Cheap" but "Cool and comfy", but has a frat-boy clientel that makes me feel old (sigh). Drink prices are good and food is cheap.

You can smoke at both places since you're on a terrace. Mad Hatters is easy to get to as the entrance is at street level and parking is right next door and cheap. Parking at the lot near the Hotel however is a whopping $15.

Regardless of the place, if you drive downtown, I suggest parking on McKay (I think!) street, 1 block west of Bishop. Parking is only $8 for the whole day/night.

Vid Vicious
07-28-2009, 12:33 AM
it's on for friday ... Hotel de la montagne ... 5 a 7

Visualad
07-28-2009, 06:08 AM
so no pronstars then?

Stephane76
07-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Wish i could!
It's ok i ll get to see you all next month :)

Evil Chris
07-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Wish i could!
It's ok i ll get to see you all next month :)Coming up for Qwebec? Cool! It will be nice to see you Stephane.