PDA

View Full Version : Customer not paying the bill balance.

classyteam
08-06-2009, 12:00 PM
One of my customers does not pay the bill after we provided the service in Full. We delivered the product. Balance is not paid. about 2K balance. They were supposed to pay on spot. 3 weeks are almost gone. They saying they will not pay.
it is big company though and i am not sure that is the Company not paying or that manager who i deal with is just deciding not to pay. I have full proof of the service delivered to them. Everything is in writing.

What would you do?

Thanks for advice.

Nikki_Licks
08-07-2009, 03:17 PM
One of my customers does not pay the bill after we provided the service in Full. We delivered the product. Balance is not paid. about 2K balance. They were supposed to pay on spot. 3 weeks are almost gone. They saying they will not pay.
it is big company though and i am not sure that is the Company not paying or that manager who i deal with is just deciding not to pay. I have full proof of the service delivered to them. Everything is in writing.

What would you do?

Thanks for advice.

I would exhaust all attempts to collect to include collections and then out their company name on the boards so they do not do this to other designers or providers of service's such as yourself.
Nothing worse than a crook!