View Full Version : Best AVS

fish
03-25-2003, 10:14 AM
just wanna ask,
which AVS do you like best and why?

(yes, you can start spamming your urls now..):p

Evil Chris
03-25-2003, 10:53 AM
fish... I've never been a big user of AVS, but I'm told that Sitepass has become one of the best. Luke can tell you more about it I'm sure.

luke
03-25-2003, 12:03 PM
Thanks Chris.

Sitepass has 3 different levels of sites, Free, Regular, and Premium. Freee sites get $15 per signup and Regular and Premium you get 60%. Plus you can run affiliate programs with your Premium sites. Come check those and some other cool features we've got in my sig.

McAttack
03-25-2003, 06:03 PM
Actually, I've always been in the dark when it comes to AVS. I never really understood them. Do you just create a tour page, put their code on it and try to make a sale? Is that it? Or do you create a small site and become part of the whole system? When a user buys a membership from yuor page, does he get access to a site you created and others, does he get access to all the sites in the AVS? I've tried looking for info on ARS and all that, but a lot of them are just not crystal clear, so I've always put it on the back burner, something to look into later.

luke
03-26-2003, 03:41 PM
You basically build a site to be added to the system and we protect the member's area for you with our script. The surfer goes to your site and signs up and you get credit for that signup (payout depends on what type of avs site it is). Then they get access to your site and all sites within the system and also a special member's area (provided from SitePass) with feeds, galleries, etc.

If you have any more questions or anything, shoot me an email or icq.

McAttack
03-27-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by luke
You basically build a site to be added to the system and we protect the member's area for you with our script. The surfer goes to your site and signs up and you get credit for that signup (payout depends on what type of avs site it is). Then they get access to your site and all sites within the system and also a special member's area (provided from SitePass) with feeds, galleries, etc.

If you have any more questions or anything, shoot me an email or icq.

Thanks, I just might do that. We have a guy who shot content of his girlfriend and other strippers from where she works. He wants to make a site but anyways, we were toying with the idea of sugesting an AVS for him instead. I'll get back to you on this later man, thanks!

fish
03-27-2003, 09:14 AM
well mcattack, i know you're not asking for my opinion, but i'm gonna give it anyway..:p

if your friend just shot those pictures, that means he's the only who's got em, and therefore you're gonna have exclusive content.. if you have a lot from where that came from or perhaps you can get more, i suggest you guys make a paysite instead.. surfers are willing to pay big bucks as long as you have exclusive content..:D

McAttack
03-27-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by fish
well mcattack, i know you're not asking for my opinion, but i'm gonna give it anyway..:p

if your friend just shot those pictures, that means he's the only who's got em, and therefore you're gonna have exclusive content.. if you have a lot from where that came from or perhaps you can get more, i suggest you guys make a paysite instead.. surfers are willing to pay big bucks as long as you have exclusive content..:D

Yeah that was the original plan, and we did make a site for him, but basically, this guy only wants to shoot the content, and get his %. We are ok with the idea, but the quality isn't really "up there".

The site's actually been ready for about 3-4 months now, just been on the back burner. Too many other projects going on. In his case, he used to have a site a long time ago, but knew nothing about how to take care of it. Now, we're giving him a second chance at it, see if he can make money from it. He's got nothing to lose really.

And your opinion is always welcome bud.

fish
03-27-2003, 10:04 AM
oh i see.. best of luck to your friend then...:D

FreeNetPassDave
03-27-2003, 02:24 PM
I don't think there is a "Best avs" out there. They all have their pros/cons. I suggest building sites for a good 5-10 systems and then using 3-5 of them on a regular basis.

Here is a list of most of the AVS Systems (http://www.adultinsider.com/aps/)

Good luck!