PDA

View Full Version : VMA 2009

adultsitecms
09-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Is anybody watching Video Music Awards 2009?

bluemoney
09-13-2009, 11:51 PM
Kanye West is a cock sucker!

Evil Chris
09-14-2009, 01:07 PM
I heard about the Kanye thing this morning.
Didn't want the show, though.

He's an idiot and continues to prove it.

TheLegacy
09-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Saw him on youtube, amazed that someone feels they own the awards show to just speak whatever they want, like what if Jack walked up during the Emmy's and suddenly said, "I should have won for Batman?"

Still they let this guy in every year, poor girl just stood there not knowing what to do but at least she handled it with style

Vid Vicious
09-14-2009, 02:26 PM
lol that was too funny .. looked more like Kanye was trying to get into beyonce's pants ...

wouldn't you?

Beyonce your video was the best .. now suck my cock, cus I went that extra mile for your pussy

TheLegacy
09-15-2009, 10:32 AM
lol that was too funny .. looked more like Kanye was trying to get into beyonce's pants ...

wouldn't you?

Beyonce your video was the best .. now suck my cock, cus I went that extra mile for your pussy

Never thought about that angle - though on Leno he seemed sincere but I only saw it as his lawyer's kicking his ass

Evil Chris
09-15-2009, 10:45 AM
Should I even bother to look up the youtube clip of him on Leno?

Panky
09-15-2009, 11:12 AM
I only saw bits and pieces of the VMA's. Not really interested in them or really any hyped up awards show. I did see Kanye's little stunt he pulled. He's got brass balls to pull a stunt like that. I felt horrible for Taylor. She's only like 18 or 19, managed to cross over from country, and this was a major moment for her. The ass just walked right up on stage, ruining the moment, without a care in the world for the girl. His apology was pathetic. In one sentence, he's apologizing and in the next, he's still singing Beyonce's praise and how she deserved the award. He's not sorry one bit. He's just doing damage control on top of gaining even more publicity.

Beyonce is a class act though. She did win an award for some other category. When she was on stage, she called Taylor onto the stage, stepped aside, and gave her her moment in the spotlight.