PDA

View Full Version : just re-launched my webmaster content store - comments appreciated

hershie
03-25-2003, 10:52 AM
I just re-designed my content provider store and would love any feedback you can provide - www.adultcontentzone.com

fish
03-25-2003, 11:29 AM
i'm familiar with your old design, and i must say.. the new one is much better...:D

hershie
03-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by fish
i'm familiar with your old design, and i must say.. the new one is much better...:D

fish, thanks so much for that.
I worry about how is it going to be received by webmasters...as this was a major step for me.

Magnus3x
03-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Yeah man.. that new design is MINT and the searchable niches is kick ass... it's kick axe even!

2 very big and enthusiastic :xthumbs:

hershie
03-25-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
Yeah man.. that new design is MINT and the searchable niches is kick ass... it's kick axe even!

2 very big and enthusiastic :xthumbs:

music to my ears, thanks a bunch!

Mister X
03-25-2003, 09:29 PM
My first impression is that it looks a bit more like a design site than a content site. A little bit busy for my tastes. And I wasn't immediately sure where to click with all the animation. That said it is a really top notch looking site and my minor quibbles are just that: minor. Congrats.

hershie
03-25-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
My first impression is that it looks a bit more like a design site than a content site. A little bit busy for my tastes. And I wasn't immediately sure where to click with all the animation. That said it is a really top notch looking site and my minor quibbles are just that: minor. Congrats.

thanks so much for having a look and i appreciate your review. May I ask, did it load slow for you as a few people have mentioned that? Thanks in advance.

Mister X
03-26-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by hershie
thanks so much for having a look and i appreciate your review. May I ask, did it load slow for you as a few people have mentioned that? Thanks in advance. Well I guess it loaded slow so far as I actually noticed a load time, which I often don't being on a pretty good cable conection. But it was only a second or 2 before it finished. Not bad for all that flash really.