PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Samaoa

TheEnforcer
09-18-2009, 11:32 AM
Sooooo.. what did everybody think about the 1st episode last night?

Russell is gonna be a character to watch for sure. I absolutely LOVED the lying about being in New Orleans part and the immediate back stab of the woman who questioned him. That said, I think it's dumb though to make your overall team weaker by messing with their water and clothes. That only increases your chances of going home if you lose challenges.

I also like the police woman and it will be interesting to see if she's able to take Russell down. Obviously a smart lady but will people listen to her or Russell's lies?

I also think they were idiots not to get rid of the old guy with the beer gut right away.

born2blog
09-20-2009, 09:30 PM
That Russel guy sure wasted no time getting right down to business. Will be interesting to see how long he lasts, it's only a matter of time before those women talk and catch on that this guy is playing them all. Makes for good drama though and that's mainly why people watch the show.

dyonisus
09-21-2009, 03:30 PM
Russell is an ASS. To use a real American tragedy to make yourself get sympathy friendships. Yeah there is drama around that and will keep viewers watching but in all seriousness.... just shows that even scripted reality is the best reality.

All the people who like this guy are shallow IMHO. He wont last!

Cyndalie
09-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Yeah, he's a douche. Simply for the fact he got the hottest chick there kicked off.

I do have to say, survivor looks KICK ASS IN HD!

Evil Chris
09-22-2009, 10:41 AM
I liked how it started. that Russell guy is entertaining. Burning someone's socks? haha what a douche!!

If people are dumb enough not to notice him, they deserve what they get.

Cyndalie
09-22-2009, 03:37 PM
One girl was dumb enough to notice and she got booted. The other players need to wizen up.

dyonisus
09-22-2009, 04:29 PM
I cannot believe nobody woke to the smell of burning jungle sock!
Samoa is beautiful though. I have a few in laws from America Samoa. Great waves, awesome culture! I am looking forward to the reward challenges where native Samoan's do their dance!