PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Three

Cyndalie
10-01-2009, 10:58 AM
1. What is something (seemingly minor) that can completely set you off or ruin your day?

2. What was your favorite/best Halloween costume you dressed up in when you were a kid?

3. Will you be cutting back this Christmas/Holiday season on gifts and travel?

1. What is something (seemingly minor) that can completely set you off or ruin your day?
Waking up on a thursday and thinking it's friday...and then realizing it as you head to work that you are still a day away.

2. What was your favorite/best Halloween costume you dressed up in when you were a kid?
Little Bo Peep

Yes, definitely. I hope to travel back to FL for my baby's 2nd b-day, so we'll be saving up for that.

Evil Chris
10-01-2009, 11:29 AM
If my ISP were to go down, that would mean no TV and no internet. Arrrg.

Frankenstein!

We'll cut back a little on gifts, and travel this year is out of the question.

TheLegacy
10-01-2009, 11:47 AM
. What is something (seemingly minor) that can completely set you off or ruin your day?

A bill collector calling - my ex doing something stupid - missing something I needed to make for dinner and need to go out and get it

well, my favorite wasn't a costume as much as I had 3 costumes that I used in one night and got 9 Glad garbage bags full of candy by coming back home and switching them up

This season yes I will be cutting back on family and gifts since my family isn't as large as it was two years ago. I will though be spending more on my kids with my goal in a few years to take them to Disney in Florida or Hollywood as a christmas gift

Rochard
10-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Nothing. I am like a rock. I'm a good mood no matter what. The other day I was backing my car out of the garage - and I love my car - and it scraped the second, smaller garage. I could have let this destroy my day but it didn't.

Soup can. It was this light metal barrel we painted up to be like a can of soup. It was kind of goofy, but original.

Every year we travel down to Socal to spend it with my wife's parents. We make this trip a number of times a year. It's cheap for us, maybe $100 in gas. As for gifts, the entire family has trimmed down and promised "no big gifts" the past few years. My daughter, being the youngest, still gets spoiled, however.