PDA

View Full Version : rock n rolla weekend .. what are your plans?

Vid Vicious
10-02-2009, 10:21 AM
I was hoping to rest up this weekend, but as it turns out Vicious never rests.

Tonight private after party with non other then Tiesto !!!

it's gonna Rock!!!

what y'all up too? :scram:

fatfoo
10-02-2009, 10:33 AM
I'm in Toronto and I believe DJ Tiesto will be performing in Toronto soon. I'm gonna go check it out.

Visualad
10-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Im in a private party with Paul Van Dyk! Pool Party that is.. Me, PVD and a bottle of champagne! Beat that you bragging fuck!! ;-)

Vid Vicious
10-02-2009, 11:24 PM
don't know his music .. Tiesto kick ass

Evil Chris
10-02-2009, 11:55 PM
I think I'll just take it easy this weekend.

Work on my CV a little. ;)

plugin
10-03-2009, 08:26 AM
we have no real plans other than on Monday we are going to a friends house to go swimming and have lunch, that is it...

adultebusiness
10-05-2009, 04:15 AM
i wanna get high and sleep a dreamless sleep.

Rochard
10-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Okay, I missed this thread somehow. This weekend was "fix the car weekend".

My wife's truck has 90k miles on it, has been running rough, and the "check engine" light came on last week. So we put that into the shop all day Saturday. Got the truck back, ran great, until Sunday morning when it started to run rough at idle. Bummer. This morning the "check engine" light came back on, so it's going back into the shop shortly. I also wanted to put new tires on the car, but didn't have time.

My Cobra also went into the shop. It had a problem shifting; It's a stick and it was "difficult" to put into first, second, and reverse. Did some research and the most likely solution was to change the transmission fluid. So we did that and a minor tune up, changed the oil, great. Need new tires on this car too.

The problem is getting the cars into the shop for an entire day. During the week we are busy from 6am until 8pm, and need both cars on and off during the day. Saturdays we can live with one car. Not sure what we are going to do with the truck and how we are going to get it into the shop during the week. Getting it into the shop is one thing, but picking it up is another thing - It's difficult for us to get to the service department before they close at 7pm.

Vid Vicious
10-05-2009, 12:37 PM
My weekend was off the hook . Friday night was awesome and went right into saturday afternoon .. hee hee. On Sat I was hoping to relax, but i had a bday dinner to attend .. after which my plan was simple . go home and to bed. on the way i saw a couple of girls i know crossing the street. well one thing lead to another, fast forward to 4 am.. and I've got 3 hotties giving me the hottest 6 hand massage I ever got ... Naturally I had to return the favor and massaged them too .. hee hee .. that night went on till 8 am .. It's good to be vicious