PDA

View Full Version : It's An Oldie, but still a goodie

TheLegacy
10-08-2009, 11:21 AM
This prisoner escapes after 15 years. He breaks into a house looking for money and food. He finds a young couple in bed. He orders the husband out of bed and ties him to a chair. He ties the wife to the bed, gets on top of her, kisses her neck, and then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

While he's in the bathroom, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He's probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain and do what he tells you, no matter how much he ravages you. This guy is probably really dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which the wife responds, "he wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, and thought you were cute. He asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom, so I told him where to find it. Be strong, darling. I love you, too."

HeavenLeeGoddess
10-08-2009, 12:21 PM
This prisoner escapes after 15 years. He breaks into a house looking for money and food. He finds a young couple in bed. He orders the husband out of bed and ties him to a chair. He ties the wife to the bed, gets on top of her, kisses her neck, and then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

While he's in the bathroom, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He's probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain and do what he tells you, no matter how much he ravages you. This guy is probably really dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which the wife responds, "he wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, and thought you were cute. He asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom, so I told him where to find it. Be strong, darling. I love you, too."

LOL That just made my day...... Thanks babe:)

dyonisus
10-08-2009, 04:08 PM
yep, pretty funny mid day joke... thks