PDA

View Full Version : I had an amazing weekend!!!!

Vid Vicious
10-14-2009, 04:14 PM
On Sunday i had presented myself to the Fetish community for the first time as a fetish artist.

Oh my did it ever go over well .. during the Decadence Bal for Kinky Montreal Fesitval I offered a free photo session to all attendees. In a seperate room from the main party, there was the Vicious Photo Lounge. seating area, couches, a Lube pool and my make shift photo studio with DJ.

after the first hour the lounge was packed!! Attendees were fighting to get they're picture taken .. With my set up they could actually see the pictures I was taking sans Photoshop ... I kept shooting till 3:45 AM. Also on the walls was my Fetish ART, Sold two pieces !

I am now in talks to offer Photo session at other big parties, in Montreal, New York city and Boston!!! .. I'm also in talks with Skin Two Magazine to be theyre next featured Artist !!!

OH MY .. I'm so excited all this from my first showing !!!!!

Magnus3x
10-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Congrats dude, you sound stoked.

Kenny B
10-15-2009, 12:40 PM
Good stuff Vid!

Evil Chris
10-15-2009, 12:57 PM
Vid that's awesome news man! What's next?

Vid Vicious
10-17-2009, 01:27 AM
It's stuff like this, that gets me noticed ... hee hee

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/286/7/2/My_Gag_Doll_by_vidvicious.jpg

Doing the picture selection with the owner of skin two .. first my stuff has to go through legal .. since the mag is sold world wide they need to make sure all my image are legal for print in various countries ... no worries I'll let you all know when it cums out !

plugin
10-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Glad you had a great time!

carol.prime
10-19-2009, 03:43 AM
Good for you. :)

Cyndalie
10-19-2009, 09:26 AM
That's really cool Vid! If you're even in SoFla you should meet up with the owner of FetishFactory - I did marketing work for him for many years.

HeavenLeeGoddess
10-19-2009, 09:36 AM
It's stuff like this, that gets me noticed ... hee hee

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/286/7/2/My_Gag_Doll_by_vidvicious.jpg

Doing the picture selection with the owner of skin two .. first my stuff has to go through legal .. since the mag is sold world wide they need to make sure all my image are legal for print in various countries ... no worries I'll let you all know when it cums out !

You do some amazing pictures Vid. I love them:)

Vid Vicious
10-19-2009, 11:12 AM
That's really cool Vid! If you're even in SoFla you should meet up with the owner of FetishFactory - I did marketing work for him for many years.

I met a few members of Fetish factory this past weekend in Montreal ! .. Sexy Bunch !!!

fatfoo
10-21-2009, 03:20 PM
It's great that you managed to sell fetish art, Vid Vicious. Do a Photo session in New York! New York rocks!

Vid Vicious
10-21-2009, 05:30 PM
It's great that you managed to sell fetish art, Vid Vicious. Do a Photo session in New York! New York rocks!

Funny you mention this . I'm heading down to NYC to hang with the Tribe at they're next suspension party ... The tribe wants to show me around to the various galleries, agents .. Absolutely an awesome group that Tribe is.

LAJ
10-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Dude.. kick ass!! I think I saw some of this stuff on your facebook.

We need to talk about some stuff... will continue this on ICQ

Funbrunette
11-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Sweet! :worthy: Really liking the pic your posted! Glad things are going well for you babe! You deserve it!

oceania
11-05-2009, 02:30 PM
how exciting :) happy for you.