PDA

View Full Version : Coffee? Yes please!

McAttack
03-27-2003, 09:33 AM
What do you prefer, Regular columbian beans blah blah blah, or do you go exotic? Are you more of a tea drinker?

I love espresso. With our machine in the office now, I have maybe 5-8 of them a day. I like one in the morning, I like to have one after I finish eating my lunch, and everywhere in between!

I don't THINK it's a dependance on caffeine, I just like the taste of it. I can go days without it, but it's a nice little treat.

Vid Vicious
03-27-2003, 03:04 PM
I like columbian .. but a dark Jamaican blue mountain roast will always make me smile

Evil Chris
03-27-2003, 03:15 PM
I dunno what the fuss about Blue Mountain coffee is all about. I've had it several times and I find it's just not strong enough for me.

I'm thinking about buying a Starbucks "Aroma" coffee maker. A friend of mine got one recently and he says although it's expensive ($149 USD), it's worth it. I has a stainless steel thermal carafe which keeps the coffee at from 195 to 205 degrees F. Even after 4 hours sitting in the carafe, it still tastes like it was just brewed.

Danny_C
03-27-2003, 03:58 PM
I've been drinking decaf. Tastes just as good (if you get good coffee), but doesn't give me agonizing headaches when I try to stop drinking it.

I love all kinds of coffee, as long as it's dark.