PDA

View Full Version : VisualADīs brutal DIET and TRAINING!

Visualad
11-10-2009, 11:15 AM
After yet another icecreamed filled summer (the 2nd in a row) where I broke my own record by eating well over 300 icecreams over a period of about 3 months (june, july and august) - I noticed some fat on my usually ripped stomach.

For a guy that has been training since the age of 16, no matter how much fat that is.. Its still TOO MUCH. ;-)

So I started a new cardio filled training period where I initially did 1 cardio session per day. Also training 3-4 times per week.

That one session per day was not enough. So now Im up to cardio 3 times per day (stationary bike).

Now the fat is really coming off and im getting super shredded. Muscle striations across the upper body. ;-)

now.. all this would have come alot faster but my obsession for sweets is hard to resist. I probably eat about 1 bag of Bassets English Wine Gums (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bassetts_winegums.jpg) per day.. hehe. ( I think its called Maynards in Canada and US..).

Lessons learned:
1:avoid eating to much icecream. ;-)
2:atleast TRY and stop eating candy.
3:go mental on cardio.

There you go folks. Avoid my icecream/candy mistakes and do lots of cardio if you want to loose weight.

;-)

Funbrunette
11-13-2009, 07:39 PM
OK, as long as I've known you (been quite a while) you've always been such a health nut I can't picture you with any excess fat hun! I'm getting ready for a major workout tune up myself. I had surgery a couple weeks ago, as soon as Dr gives me the ok I'm going to get toned up, I'm so motivated! :)

Visualad
11-14-2009, 04:40 AM
OK, as long as I've known you (been quite a while) you've always been such a health nut I can't picture you with any excess fat hun! I'm getting ready for a major workout tune up myself. I had surgery a couple weeks ago, as soon as Dr gives me the ok I'm going to get toned up, I'm so motivated! :)

My definition of excessive fat is not the same as others.. ;-)

Its fat that I just hate to see on my self. Others would call me crazy for stating its excess fat. ;-)

My tip to you: do two or more separate cardio sessions per day if possible. Instead of doing one long where you drain yourself completely, split it up and go out for a jog in the morning and then evening.

Youīll speed up the fat burning process that way. And oh.. Try and stay away from candy, cakes, ice cream and all the good stuff in life.. ;-)

( cause I cant fucking do that...)