PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need webcam models in the Montreal area.

2MuchMark
11-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Help!

We need to hire more webcam models for our loft studio in old Montreal. The idea girls are between 18 and 25, Cute, slim, sexy, fun and outgoing. If anyone reading this knows of any models looking for work please have them call Ava, Kedra or myself at 1-866-892-5122!

Thanks much!

Vid Vicious
11-12-2009, 10:57 AM
give me a call .. I got lots of girls that want to do this .. however wages are very important .. most would like me to set up a remote studio for them. however i don't have time for this .

more info pls

jhon doe
11-12-2009, 02:44 PM
yea guys come on poor Marks getting Desperate he had to let one of his models go for smoking in the studio . I suggested he just get Jen to spank. her for being bad . but the poor things getting fired . Though she still has her work for wasteland and her dominatrix business to help pay the bills :)

Funbrunette
11-16-2009, 09:13 AM
:bump: for my Bud Mark! Too bad I'm too old...lol :laughout:

TheEnforcer
11-16-2009, 04:09 PM
:bump: for my Bud Mark! Too bad I'm too old...lol :laughout:

WHAT?!?!?!??!

2MuchMark
11-18-2009, 03:32 AM
Hi Vid -

Cool! Call me tomorrow and let's talk.

Funbrunette: WHAT ?!?!?! I would love, love, love to have you chat for us. Hell I would be your most favorite customer. (Yes I have a thing for you and its about time you dumped Chris already he's a LOOOSER with his boring new job...good looks.... fat wallet... godammit..)

Mr. Jhon "2 Posts" Doe. I do believe you are talking about LCN Girl "Xev":

http://www.livecamnetwork.com/bbs-pictures/xev/xev-livecamnetwork-oct2.jpg

And while no one is allowed to smoke in our place (I like a clean studio), she wouldn't be fired for it. She's by far one of the smartest people I've ever met. Besides chatting for us, she attends trade shows on our behalf and makes us look spectacular. Xev is not under contract, so she shoots with anyone she wants including our friends over at Wasteland.

Funbrunette
11-18-2009, 08:47 AM
Funbrunette: WHAT ?!?!?! I would love, love, love to have you chat for us. Hell I would be your most favorite customer. (Yes I have a thing for you and its about time you dumped Chris already he's a LOOOSER with his boring new job...good looks.... fat wallet... godammit..)

I agree...lol We should just elope (perfect time too, Chris is in Los Angeles) :laughout: 10 years ago it would of been a thrill for me to chat for you guys. :green:

2MuchMark
11-18-2009, 12:53 PM
10 years ago, you were inexperienced in the ways of the world, and funny looking. :) :) :) Today you're a genuis and hawt hawt hawt!

Let's do this: Let me create an account for you on LiveCamNetwork. When you log in, let's spam the boards and tell everyone what FunBrunette is up to while hubby is away. Someone will ICQ him within minutes and rattle his cage.

Shall we? :)

Funbrunette
11-18-2009, 06:53 PM
10 years ago, you were inexperienced in the ways of the world, and funny looking. :) :) :) Today you're a genuis and hawt hawt hawt!

Let's do this: Let me create an account for you on LiveCamNetwork. When you log in, let's spam the boards and tell everyone what FunBrunette is up to while hubby is away. Someone will ICQ him within minutes and rattle his cage.

Shall we? :)

Let's do it! I'm in! I'll even get you a naughty picture...lol! :laughout:

2MuchMark
11-19-2009, 12:49 AM
Let's do it! I'm in! I'll even get you a naughty picture...lol! :laughout:

Woohoo!!!!

Do this. Go to:

http://cam.livecamnetwork.com/cgi-bin/performer/vibe_per_register.cgi

And fill out the form. On the next page you will be prompted to upload a few pictures. If you prefer to skip this step and email me some pictures that is fine too. It is best if the pictures are fun and flirty, not too dirty.

I'll approve the account and help get you online right away.

Woohoo!

(I am totally macking on Chris's girl!) Heh.

Funbrunette
11-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Woohoo!!!!

(I am totally macking on Chris's girl!) Heh.

:laughout::laughout: I know isn't it hilarious! Hey he might want his own account...lol There is a rumour about a PINK thong....!

CamsMaster
11-20-2009, 06:49 PM
good luck.. with the studio.. on what sites will you work ?

2MuchMark
11-25-2009, 01:37 PM
http://www.LiveCamNetwork.com

2MuchMark
11-25-2009, 01:40 PM
Hi FB,

Just wanted to let you know that your account is setup and ready to go! Please check your email and then log in to set your schedule, or email me and I'll do it for you. Can we PR the hell out of this? Can I give away free passes to Vid and everyone else except Chris to take you into a private chat? (He's going to punch me out one day isn't he?)

Vid Vicious
11-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Woo Hoo .. I got free minutes to see FB Nakid !!!!!!!!!!:scram:

Hi FB,

Just wanted to let you know that your account is setup and ready to go! Please check your email and then log in to set your schedule, or email me and I'll do it for you. Can we PR the hell out of this? Can I give away free passes to Vid and everyone else except Chris to take you into a private chat? (He's going to punch me out one day isn't he?)

Funbrunette
11-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Woo Hoo .. I got free minutes to see FB Nakid !!!!!!!!!!:scram:

Who said anything about nakid...lol :bless:

2MuchMark
11-25-2009, 04:13 PM
Chris told me that once you know that Vid is watching you, that you will automatically want to get naked.

ICQ me FB when you're ready to test it? You should have the links, etc already. So all you need to do is log in. Any PC or Mac with a decent cam and high speed connection should work fine.

Cheers!

Funbrunette
11-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Chris told me that once you know that Vid is watching you, that you will automatically want to get naked.

ICQ me FB when you're ready to test it? You should have the links, etc already. So all you need to do is log in. Any PC or Mac with a decent cam and high speed connection should work fine.

Cheers!

Vid can have his own private show of course! Just setting up my little corner...going to hit you up after dinner!

*Anyone notice Chris hasn't made a peep in this thread...lol :scram:

MediaGuy
11-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Oh. My.
http://cam.livecamnetwork.com/cgi-bin/performer/vibe_perdes.cgi/funbrunette

:D

2MuchMark
11-26-2009, 01:37 AM
We're standing by..!

Funbrunette
12-01-2009, 11:16 AM
For the record Evil Chris took my cam! :confused:

TheEnforcer
12-02-2009, 01:30 PM
hahahaha.. good thread read... :>))

Panky
12-02-2009, 02:50 PM
For the record Evil Chris took my cam! :confused:

What? Chris didn't tell you that he has an account at Cupido Cam and performs weekly cam shows shaking his cute little ass in a pink thong for all the guys? I'm surprised he didn't tell you about that. He puts on one hell of show! Quite the natural in front of the cam.