PDA

View Full Version : New years is just arond the corner: serious Question

Vid Vicious
11-12-2009, 11:37 AM
New years is just around the corner ... At this time of year, one tends to look back at the last ten months ... and ponder

HOW WAS YOUR SEX LIFE IN 2009?

Mine's been off the hook .. Vicious has corrupted many many young ladies :scram:

Danny
11-12-2009, 01:34 PM
With Carol, mine has been great! Just haven't bothered playing with anyone else this entire past year. Hate to actually say it, but after 25 years of "Swinging", sex with others has just gotten pretty boring and uneventful.

Evil Chris
11-12-2009, 02:26 PM
I can honestly say I have zero complaints. My sex life has been the best it's ever been in the last 7+ years. I am very fortunate!

Funbrunette
11-13-2009, 07:33 PM
I can honestly say I have zero complaints. My sex life has been the best it's ever been in the last 7+ years. I am very fortunate!

So who you been bonin?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy1qyus_hBQ

:laughout:

dyonisus
11-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Well when I look back at 2009 I only partially think of my sex life. But the year has been pretty good. The first half I was still working for someone else but in the 2nd half i got the opportunity to expand myself creatively.

Sexually, I love my girl and we always manage to corrupt each other, even when I think there is no room left we find ways to make room for more fun!