PDA

View Full Version : This pisses me off....

rhetorical
11-30-2009, 07:24 PM
A failure in public education. It's spelled LOSER not LOOSER. If you spell it LOOSER then you are a LOSER.

Here is the difference an O can make. If you have ever been to Las Vegas you might have noticed billboards everywhere for LOOSER slots....Get it?

I really hope I don't have to explain this.

Definition of looser

to let loose; free from bonds or restraint

Evil Chris
12-01-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm with you on that one. Some spelling mistakes bother me way more than others.

Like congradulations. ARRG.

GoodChris
12-01-2009, 10:46 AM
The word YUMMY bugs me.

Funbrunette
12-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Bad drivers! :viking: People who answer their cell phones at the movies or text, and Douche bags!

rhetorical
12-01-2009, 04:06 PM
What's wrong with douche bags? Have they gone disposable now?

Funbrunette
12-01-2009, 04:53 PM
What's wrong with douche bags? Have they gone disposable now?

A douche is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

Douche usually refers to vaginal irrigation, the rinsing of the vagina, but it can also refer to the rinsing of any body cavity. A douche bag is a piece of equipment for douching—a bag for holding the fluid used in douching. To avoid transferring intestinal bacteria into the vagina, the same bag must not be used for a vaginal douche and an enema.

Why would you NOT want to dispose of it?!? :laughout:

rhetorical
12-01-2009, 05:07 PM
A douche is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

Douche usually refers to vaginal irrigation, the rinsing of the vagina, but it can also refer to the rinsing of any body cavity. A douche bag is a piece of equipment for douching—a bag for holding the fluid used in douching. To avoid transferring intestinal bacteria into the vagina, the same bag must not be used for a vaginal douche and an enema.

LOL.....drugstore douches are disposable one offs.

Evil Chris
12-02-2009, 09:34 AM
As this is becoming a bit of a pet peeve thread...

Something that really bothers me are television commercials that try to influence me with sound effects. Example... Pedigree. When they show dogs chewing on their doggie-bones with the added sound-effects of the teeth on bone, I just hate it. I change the channel.

It's not even that the sound makes my skin crawl. It doesn't. I'm purely offended that they think that sound is appealing to me somehow.

Vid Vicious
12-02-2009, 09:52 AM
airline food !! wtf

GoodChris
12-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Rhetorical Statements.

TheLegacy
12-02-2009, 10:47 AM
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/askville/5053758_8304128_mywrite/a_bad_spelling.jpg

https://www.atanet.org/client_outreach/images/8ObamaTypo.png

http://dcist.com/attachments/dcist_sommer/2009_1109_lane1.jpg

rhetorical
12-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Rhetorical Statements.
I suppose rhetorical questions are another matter?

GoodChris
12-02-2009, 01:17 PM
I suppose rhetorical questions are another matter?

Nice catch :)

rhetorical
12-02-2009, 03:56 PM
And another thing that pisses me off.....Canadian toilet paper. Its not as wide as American crap wrap. It rattles around on the paper holders which are designed to take American size rolls.

rhetorical
12-02-2009, 03:58 PM
and also web boards that don't go to the last post when you click the button.....lol that really pisses me off

Funbrunette
12-02-2009, 05:02 PM
And another thing that pisses me off.....Canadian toilet paper. Its not as wide as American crap wrap. It rattles around on the paper holders which are designed to take American size rolls.

:rofl: That was funny!

TheLegacy
12-03-2009, 01:10 PM

Simple answer - our asses aren't as big

rhetorical
12-05-2009, 01:28 AM
bicycles....are they pedestrians or are they vehicles? They get in the way and hold up traffic. No one over the age of 16 should be allowed on a bicycle. They are road hazards.

Funbrunette
12-09-2009, 08:19 AM
bicycles....are they pedestrians or are they vehicles? They get in the way and hold up traffic. No one over the age of 16 should be allowed on a bicycle. They are road hazards.

DON'T get me started with cyclists! They don't seem to have any rules, they burn right through stops or red lights...Either way if you hit them you're screwed! :geez:

http://www.londoncyclist.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/harlow-dismounts.jpg

Cyndalie
12-09-2009, 09:10 AM
People with a bug up their asses who thrive on pointing out other people's grammatical errors, people who debate on the internet, and shit that gets recalled.

dyonisus
12-09-2009, 01:31 PM
bad drivers, bad spelling and grammar, and rednecks.

rhetorical
12-09-2009, 02:25 PM
People with a bug up their asses who thrive on pointing out other people's grammatical errors, people who debate on the internet, and shit that gets recalled.
People who debate what?

Funbrunette
12-09-2009, 03:09 PM
People who can't think for themselves and feel the need to talk the way you do and copy everything. Guess I should be flattered, but were not in high school anymore! :geez:

Fuck it really Pisses me off!!!!

Sorry....Feel better now!

rhetorical
12-09-2009, 04:06 PM
People who can't think for themselves and feel the need to talk the way you do and copy everything. Guess I should be flattered, but were not in high school anymore! :geez:

Fuck it really Pisses me off!!!!

Sorry....Feel better now!

LOL......people who are so wrong and have no idea really piss me off. You are not very good at this. You get pissed off way to easily. Perhaps driving a web board is not a good life choice.

Funbrunette
12-09-2009, 04:48 PM
LOL......people who are so wrong and have no idea really piss me off. You are not very good at this. You get pissed off way to easily. Perhaps driving a web board is not a good life choice.

You fail to catch my sarcasm...That pisses me off! :laughout: lol

rhetorical
12-09-2009, 05:53 PM
You fail to catch my sarcasm...That pisses me off! :laughout: lol
Failed sarcasm pisses me off.

thruma
12-11-2009, 04:45 PM

And it France it's just a shower. :D

Funbrunette
12-11-2009, 07:26 PM
QUOTE=thruma;162394]And it France it's just a shower. :D[/QUOTE]

Golden shower? :laughout:[

rhetorical
12-11-2009, 11:45 PM
QUOTE=thruma;162394]And it France it's just a shower. :D

Golden shower? :laughout:[[/quote]

was that sarcasm d'or?