PDA

View Full Version : Will the DirtyD scandal hurt NATS

rhetorical
12-13-2009, 08:25 PM
and benefit CCBill? A lot of webmasters seem to be getting gun shy and wondering if they are going to get paid nowadays. I think Nats is a teriffic programme, but its the sponsors ability to pay that is the issue. CCBill always pays.

McKidd
12-14-2009, 09:32 AM
What scandal? Dirty D was protecting his own program. A handful of GFY morons with no traffic screaming TOS 'til they're blue in the face didn't sway him. I applaud him standing his ground.

rhetorical
12-14-2009, 11:32 AM
What scandal? Dirty D was protecting his own program. A handful of GFY morons with no traffic screaming TOS 'til they're blue in the face didn't sway him. I applaud him standing his ground.
You are kidding, right?

Funbrunette
12-14-2009, 03:46 PM
You are kidding, right?

He is McKidd :laughout:

TheLegacy
12-15-2009, 12:17 PM
We all know NATS is trustworthy and honorable - whatever happens that their core team will make a decision that is fair to everyone involved. It's not the answer you want, but better minds and decision makers who have all the facts at NATS will handle the situation.

rhetorical
12-15-2009, 12:45 PM
We all know NATS is trustworthy and honorable - whatever happens that their core team will make a decision that is fair to everyone involved. It's not the answer you want, but better minds and decision makers who have all the facts at NATS will handle the situation.
Its not about NATS. Its about those who use it and their payment practices.

but better minds and decision makers who have all the facts at NATS will handle the situation.Dude your posts make me laugh sometimes. You can be so damn naive.

"Don't worry, Bernie will look after your investments. He understands finances and will take care of us"

Evil Chris
12-15-2009, 02:06 PM
I really haven't had time to get all the specifics of this thing. Can someone post it in point form? Seems to basically be a question of someone not getting paid out a sum of money due to the nature of their traffic delivery method?