PDA

View Full Version : WORST Survivor jury vote EVER!!!

TheEnforcer
12-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Holy fuck I am PISSED!!!! That was the LAMEST jury vote that resulted in the by worst, by light years, winner in Survivor history. How those idiots could vote for Natalie over Russell is beyond me. What a bunch of pathetic whiny losers.

J-SiN
12-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Come on, I saw it coming. As soon as Russell leaked that he's a millionaire, he gave everyone a good reason not to give him the money. And Natalie was really the only one who the Galu tribe really liked. But she did orchestrate Eric's ouster quite magnificently.

Magnus3x
12-21-2009, 03:46 PM
That was straight up bullshit.. dumbest jury on record, queen floater is what they should call her.

Evil Chris
12-22-2009, 09:27 AM
I can only echo what's been said already. When I was watching the other night, I really couldn't believe it. A bunch of LOSERS and HATERS on that jury. One could easily argue that Russell is the best survivor contestant in 19 years.

Another thing... I hate the 3 finalists system. CBS needs to keep it at two.

J-SiN
12-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Did you see the resigned look on his face during the final count? I actually felt sad for him.

Funbrunette
12-22-2009, 09:57 AM
Holy fuck I am PISSED!!!! That was the LAMEST jury vote that resulted in the by worst, by light years, winner in Survivor history. How those idiots could vote for Natalie over Russell is beyond me. What a bunch of pathetic whiny losers.

Couldn't agree more with you! Russell got ROBBED! :geez: