PDA

View Full Version : Ruth Blair Appointed Sabrina Deep Productions' Affiliate Manager

SabrinaDeep
12-22-2009, 05:25 PM
I'm proud to announce the hiring of former WEGcash' sales manager Ruth Blair as the company new Affiliate Manager. A seasoned industry professional, Blair brings to Sabrina Deep Productions over eight years of online marketing experience.

Affiliates can expect to see incredible content and program developments in 2010 as well as lucrative affiliate promotions run with the usual transparency and business fairness.

New Affiliate Manager Ruth Blair brings eight years of experience in Internet adult marketing with the intent of generating increased growth and profitability for Sabrina Deep Productions affiliates. Blair was affiliate manager of WEGcash for more than three years and her extended reputation and knowledge of the position makes it possible for Sabrina Deep Productions to provide amazing content customized to best suit an affiliate’s traffic along with the kind of support and technological expertise that generates greater rewards and earning potential.

"I'm thrilled to be joining the team at Sabrina Deep Productions,” said newly appointed Affiliate Manager Ruth Blair. “ Sabrina has a great a site with unique, fresh content and is perhaps one of the most interactive solo-girls on the web today. I can't wait to help affiliates get set up sending traffic to DeepSabrina.com. We've got some hot converting tools and exciting new properties coming out in 2010, so now's an excellent time for webmasters to get on board and make some good coin!"

With its new staff members in place and 2010 approaching, Sabrina Deep Productions is busy creating programs for new and established affiliates. The New Year will bring some outstanding promotions and new products.

New and existing affiliates can contact Ruth Blair via email at ruth@deepsabrina.com (ruth@deepsabrina.com) and on ICQ at #233-854-608
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->