PDA

View Full Version : WHat did you give your spouses or girlfriends this Xmas?

J-SiN
12-28-2009, 12:52 PM
I bought my wife a vintage Pucci scarf from eBay. I had my v.a. do the bidding and the ordering for me. It was something we had planned for my wife. My v.a. got the scarf, had it gift wrapped and shipped it to me a day before.

So come Christmas, I slid the beautifully packaged box in my wife's lap. When she opened the box, I was half-expecting her to jump for joy! But it was quite the opposite. She was quiet the whole time when she inspected the scarf. I felt like I did something wrong. She looked upset when she saw the scarf. She told me that it was the scarf her girlfriend sold in eBay five days ago.

So much for gift giving.

TheEnforcer
12-29-2009, 12:20 PM
Divorced and single! Bah Humbug!

Great story.. lol

Visualad
12-29-2009, 05:57 PM
I touched her vagine, she touched my schram.

Best Xmas present anyone could ever ask for..

rhetorical
12-29-2009, 06:38 PM
E reader

Funbrunette
12-30-2009, 09:09 AM
I bought my man Guitar Hero and Band Hero, new stuff for his Iphone. I was equally spoiled. We were way more excited about getting gifts for Ryan. Christmas is so magical for them :heart: If we could only see the world through the eyes of a child. That to me was the best part of Christmas.

Funbrunette
12-30-2009, 09:12 AM
I bought my wife a vintage Pucci scarf from eBay. I had my v.a. do the bidding and the ordering for me. It was something we had planned for my wife. My v.a. got the scarf, had it gift wrapped and shipped it to me a day before.

So come Christmas, I slid the beautifully packaged box in my wife's lap. When she opened the box, I was half-expecting her to jump for joy! But it was quite the opposite. She was quiet the whole time when she inspected the scarf. I felt like I did something wrong. She looked upset when she saw the scarf. She told me that it was the scarf her girlfriend sold in eBay five days ago.

So much for gift giving.

LMAO!!!! I'm sorry but that's classic and funny! Emilio Pucci is one eccentric designer. What's a v.a?

Stephane76
01-05-2010, 11:19 AM
We sponsored a surgery for a Child with cleft lip and palate http://www.smiletrain.org
and got ourselves some silly/cheap presents ... feels good to donate once in a while.

dyonisus
01-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Since the girl's b day is just 5 days before xmas, I gave her a month of Sunday birthdays. A gift each Sunday, diamond bracelet, cover for her macbook, brunch in bed and some clothes.

For xmas she got some clothes, and I made the down payment for her new car...

rhetorical
01-13-2010, 07:12 PM
LMAO!!!! I'm sorry but that's classic and funny! Emilio Pucci is one eccentric designer. What's a v.a?
I could build a whole site around Braniff girls and make a lot of money. Of course it would cost a fortune to produce.

StaceyJo
01-14-2010, 07:53 AM
My fiance bought me clothes. Sweet!