PDA

View Full Version : How Can I get targeted Traffic?

kb24
12-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Everyone I just joined this site a few minitues ago. I am currently pushing adult products. How can I get VERY TARGETED TRAFFIC? I have made a few sales with article marketing currently trying out video. At this point don't know if I am wasting time in this niche. I don't want to use PPC as I know it can be expensive. Suggestions? Anyway here is the website thanks..

http://increase-penis-naturally.weebly.com/

CamsMaster
01-08-2010, 02:31 PM
well you can start by optimizing your site for SE, continue with trade links, followed by article submission, posting on forums and ending with buying the traffic... this when you will get bored to work and work and work...

HB|Sergio
01-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Hi and welcome

ryxin
01-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Targeted traffic is one of the most important factors to ensure the success of any website and is just minutes away. Targeted Traffic is focused on target-oriented user activity and is all that matters in this business. I am sorry but, the best targeted traffic is generated by search engines not by tricking people. Generating highly targeted traffic will yield sales for you in whatever it is you are selling. It has been shown that a smaller amount of targeted traffic is more likely to spend money than a larger amount of non-targeted traffic. Attracting targeted traffic is a task that should be taken seriously for any site to succeed or make a profit. If you have owned your own web site for any length of time you have realized that targeted traffic is very hard to come by.

johnhlms7
02-01-2010, 08:59 PM
You can try to bring targeted traffic to your site by using Yahoo Answers.

fatfoo
05-24-2010, 05:04 PM
You can try to do some SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You might be able to get some hits from Google users searching for "increasing penis."

fintos
09-07-2010, 01:56 AM
promote your website manually through your friends and family members, they will promote more and yes keep a quality content on your website and try to add up content on your website regularly.

pm2001
11-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Welcome here are some Newbie webmaster tips to get you started
http://www.pmmarketing.org/webmasterschool/