PDA

View Full Version : Time Traveller Busted!

Mystery Man
03-28-2003, 09:38 PM
Officials are quite confident the "time-traveler's" claims are bogus. Yet the SEC source admits, "No one can find any record of any Andrew Carlssin existing anywhere before December 2002."

Here is the link
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20030319/104808600007.html

KCJ
03-29-2003, 04:09 AM
hm a new and pretty inventive way to justify your own illegal tricks by claiming you are from the future :rolleyes:

blazi
03-29-2003, 12:18 PM
a bizzare story for sure! who's this guy tryin' to kid LOL

ric knows nina
03-29-2003, 10:42 PM
I instantly believed him

StuartD
03-30-2003, 12:42 AM
I have 2 thoughts on this... one is, no he isn't a time traveller. He has the cure for aids?? Sorry, I was around after they made cough medicine, but if I went back in time, I couldn't tell anyone how to make the stuff.

secondly...
Time travel isn't space travel. If the world is spinning at 14k mph and is revolving around the sun at an even faster speed... then logically, if you entered some kind of time travel machine, and went forwards or backwards even a few seconds.. you'd end up either in the middle of the Earth or way out in space.

You would travel through time... meaning that you stay in the exact spot in space that you were to begin with while the planets and stars and everything else moves around you.

Would make an interesting way to put satellites in orbit though :rolleyes:

barryf
03-31-2003, 02:03 AM
Don't ask yourself whether or not to believe "Andrew Carlssin". Ask yourself whether or not to believe The Weekly World News... the same "newspaper" that regularly reports stories about women impregnated by their alien abductors and how Osama Bin Laden (not to mention Elvis) is hiding out under an secret identity somewhere in Alabama. :bonk:

B

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-31-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by barryf
Don't ask yourself whether or not to believe "Andrew Carlssin". Ask yourself whether or not to believe The Weekly World News... the same "newspaper" that regularly reports stories about women impregnated by their alien abductors and how Osama Bin Laden (not to mention Elvis) is hiding out under an secret identity somewhere in Alabama. :bonk:

B

Pfft !!! :mad:

EVERYBODY knows Elvis lives in Tweed, Ontario !!!