PDA

View Full Version : Word game ...

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-29-2003, 02:37 AM
Ok Gang ...

Lets see who the SCRABBLE champs are amongst us ...

Post the longest word you can come up with ... must be a regular english word, and you may not use any letter more than once.

GO !

KCJ
03-29-2003, 04:04 AM
I thought you would be the first to post ;) had one too wild night can't think of any myself ... :bonk:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-29-2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by KCJ
I thought you would be the first to post ;) had one too wild night can't think of any myself ... :bonk:

no .. I will be the last to post ... I don't think anybody will beat my word ... :D

KCJ
03-29-2003, 08:41 AM
aw lol looking forward to this thread to end then :D

fish
03-29-2003, 11:02 AM
do we win anything?:D

fish
03-29-2003, 11:06 AM
Dermatoglyphics, misconjugatedly, and uncopyrightable...

i better win something...:D

Evil Chris
03-29-2003, 12:59 PM
3 fifteen letter words! Not bad fish!

Funbrunette
03-29-2003, 01:04 PM
SCABBLE or SCRABBLE? :confused:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-29-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
SCABBLE or SCRABBLE? :confused:

Well ... since you won't allow me to append my own post (damned facist state around here .. LOL), could you be a dah-ling, and fix it for me ???

Fish : glad to know your web search abilities are in tact ... thanks for fucking up what could have been a good game ...

Show me proof that misconjugatedly is a proper word though ...

BTW ... in this computer age, does anybody actually use their brain anymore ?? Hmmmmm ... sad realization :(

fish
03-29-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
Well ... since you won't allow me to append my own post (damned facist state around here .. LOL), could you be a dah-ling, and fix it for me ???

Fish : glad to know your web search abilities are in tact ... thanks for fucking up what could have been a good game ...

sorry about that, i didn't know we weren't allowed to use internert sources... ::-|

Show me proof that misconjugatedly is a proper word though ...

no proof, except that i found it here: http://rinkworks.com/words/oddities.shtml.. :p

BTW ... in this computer age, does anybody actually use their brain anymore ?? Hmmmmm ... sad realization :(

:badcomp:

Funbrunette
03-29-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-

For you...Anything :D

mailman
03-29-2003, 10:44 PM
HE HE i win..

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

(45 letters; a lung disease caused by breathing in certain particles) is the longest word in any English-language dictionary