PDA

View Full Version : Running Survivor Heroes vs Villians episode commentary!

TheEnforcer
02-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Ok.. that was a hell of an opening episode though there were a few too many commercials for my taste butt hat's expected in a 2 hour episode. But overall a GREAT start to the season.

A couple thoughts.

1- I REALLY liked the opening scene with the helicopters. Whoever scored that deserves an emmy for their work as the music REALLY set the tone especially with the villians. Add in the heroes having to turn away from the helicopters because of the sand mixed with that music.. pure gold...

2- Brutal start to the game and loved to see the villians pull out all the stops in that 1st competition.

3- Total props to Stephanie, who always was a tough SOB, but even emphasized that point even more by getting her shoulder seperated and popped back in without any complainst. Tough as nails.

4- Same thing for Rupert with the broken toe. That's a painful thing he';s gonna be saddled with. I'd stomp the shit out of it in a competition if it is allowed. :>))

5- The two camps have a totally different vibe to them as expected. I like the atmosphere at the villian camp because Russell thrives in that type of shit. Hell he likes to cause that kind of hardship. :>))

6- Colby and Tom from the heroes aren't what they used to be and will have to adjust accordingly.

7- Coach is still a clueless fool though he's gonna be better than last tiem I think.

8- Was glad to see the villians win immunity as most people thought the heroes would walk away with the competitions.

9- Was VERY happy to see my two favorites, Russell and Parvati, will be joining up even though they both know the other is a snake. LOVED Parvati saying she wants the devil on her side.

10- The heroes were idiots to not get rid of Cirie right away. That woman is smart and will be a TON harder to get rid of down the line than Sugar would ever have been. Stupid move that people will regret later.

11- Parvati is still the hottest survivor ever in my book. Outside a game like Survivor I'd be completely helpless against her charms. LOL

Way3
02-15-2010, 01:35 AM
Great summation!!! And you are right....great start to the season! Really looking forward to this season!!!

TheEnforcer
02-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Thanks..

Where the heck is Evil Chris, FunBrunette and others I know love this show?? Come on people!!

Funbrunette
02-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Sorry babe, been a crazy few day's I agree with you especially about Stephenie, what a TOUGH chick! It's going to be one of the best Survivors I think. Coach....STILL can't stand the guy! My fave has to be Russell, still bitter he didn't win over Nathalie.

Can't wait for this week's season!

Way3
02-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Coach....STILL can't stand the guy! My fave has to be Russell, still bitter he didn't win over Nathalie.
Couldn't agree with you more!!!! And you are right!!! Russell got shafted!!!!

Evil Chris
02-17-2010, 06:41 PM
I have to say that this has the makings of a great season of Survivor.

Even with this Heroes vs Villains format, it's still going to take me a few episodes to decide who I like and who I don't. Boston Rob did impress us all I think with the fire starting, though. Good job there!

I know a lot of people are pulling for Stephanie to win but something tells me she'll be voted off at some point as a "strong female". I hope Cirie can manage to stay in a long time. I really like her. Tom bores me, and I'm thankful that Ozzy didn't make the show.

TheEnforcer
02-18-2010, 01:25 PM
Sorry babe, been a crazy few day's I agree with you especially about Stephenie, what a TOUGH chick! It's going to be one of the best Survivors I think. Coach....STILL can't stand the guy! My fave has to be Russell, still bitter he didn't win over Nathalie.

No worries dear!!

I was so psyched for this season cause it has the potential to be so great. Would love nothing more than a Russell Parvati final two. I actually think she has the advantage here though cause Russell might really want to take her to the final two cause she's won the money already but Parvati won't hesitate to blindside him cause he hasn't. She's smart enough to relize how good he is and will look to cast him side t some point.

TheEnforcer
02-18-2010, 01:32 PM
I have to say that this has the makings of a great season of Survivor.

Even with this Heroes vs Villains format, it's still going to take me a few episodes to decide who I like and who I don't. Boston Rob did impress us all I think with the fire starting, though. Good job there!

I know a lot of people are pulling for Stephanie to win but something tells me she'll be voted off at some point as a "strong female". I hope Cirie can manage to stay in a long time. I really like her. Tom bores me, and I'm thankful that Ozzy didn't make the show.

Bah.. can't stand Boston Rob no matter what he does.

I like Stephanie and would like to see her go fairly deep but don't want her to win. I want Cirie gone asap. They were idiots to keep her around.

As i previously said.. I want to see either Parvati or Russell win and if either of them don't then Amanda would do just fine. After that I have no clue.

I absolutely don't want to see Rob, Cirie, Randy or Tyson win.

The rest is kinda meh and if my three favorites get eliminated then I'll think about em.. lol

Evil Chris
02-18-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't like Parvati! She's too cocky and maybe needs one! LOL

What's up with Boston Rob? He's gonna cry tonight?

TheEnforcer
02-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Hahahahaha.. the heroes are falling apart at the seams.. lol.. man that is one dysfunctional team. :>))

REALLY dumb move to get rid of Stephanie. I'm always sad to see a beautiful woman get voted off but they lost their best physical female player. Really stupid move. Again, Cirie should have been the choice as she's not a big challenge help in either the puzzle or physical parts. The strength of her game is totally social strategics by manipulating others. Outside of that she is worthless.

And James.. man that guy is losing it. Roid rage anyone? Looks like he goes nuclear next week. Rupert and James are two of the slowest minded competitors in the history of Survivor and I can't believe that a smart player, though horrible tribal council speaker, like Amanda is taking their lea from those two buffoons. On a side note Amber looks super hot in glasses.

As to Parvati Chris.. how can any man not like that woman? Irresistable.. lol

Also.. I highly suggest every friday that people read the episode recaps and the Jeff Probt blog at EW.com. Great insights into the game and good humorous reading as well.

Here's this weeks.

Episode recap

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20345587,00.html

Probst blog

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/19/jeff-probst-blogs-survivor-heroes-vs-villains-episode-2/

Evil Chris
02-20-2010, 01:01 PM
Too bad the Heroes are falling apart. Maybe too many egos on that team. Stephenie could have stayed awhile longer in my opinion. What's up with James? I've never seen this side of him before.

A shame for Tom and Colby. Hoping they can turn it around somehow, and if James keeps shooting off his mouth, I bet they will. Good on the Villains! They are working together really well!

dyonisus
02-21-2010, 05:25 PM
I like Boston Rob. The guy totally loves the game. He is the firestarter, he is the challenge winner and a strong villain leader!

born2blog
02-24-2010, 02:43 PM
My fave has to be Russell, still bitter he didn't win over Nathalie.

same here, I think Russell is by far the best player to ever be on Survivor

TheEnforcer
02-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Oh man.. that was a GREAT episode of Survivor last night. So many great moments. Coach going nuts thinking he won and then flipping off Probst when he found out he didn't, Amber surprisingly beating Danielle in the challenge, James again showing what a classless asshole he is after beating Randy, a blowout challenge and hot girls getting thrown in mud, Russell hiding the machete and the look on Probst and the other Survivors faces when they told him it "grew legs and walked away from camp" at tribal Council. But the best thing of the episode was everyone on the villians tribe saying how dangerous Parvati is and then still letting her stay while not a single person voted for her even after they showed how scared shitless they are of her. Oh, and those beach shots of her were SOOOO hot. Also, this episode was the first time I realized how massive Danielle's chest really is. LOL That lucky bastard Russell is sleeping nice and snugly with those two at night. :>)

dyonisus
03-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Russell's time is limited, too many people know what his tricks are and it seems he has the same game, nothing has changed.

I knew they would not let Parvati go, for a tribe to truly succeed they need to be in line on who they are voting for and reasons for getting someone out. It was not her time, she is a strong player through the merge!

Cyndalie
03-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Parvarti is totally hot! So is Amanda.
Steph is annoying but not the worst person. Randy was intolerable.
I love the havoc Russell causes. he will have them all chasing their tails, in this way he will fly under the radar.

TheEnforcer
03-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Sooo.. I am REALLY enjoying this season. I couldn't believe what happened last night. Why the Heroes voted off Tom when James can barely walk is beyond me. It's about the stupidest thing a tribe has ever done.

Way3
03-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Ole Rob thought he had it on the bag last night and Russell out maneuvered him!!! Loved it!!

TheEnforcer
03-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Hahahahahaha.. Russell schooled Rob in a BIG way!!

Russell has easily been the BEST player Survivor has ever seen. That move was genius on another level.

dyonisus
04-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Ole Rob thought he had it on the bag last night and Russell out maneuvered him!!! Loved it!!

I actually believe Russell schooled Tyson! I mean Rob's plan was sound, and Russell new the weak link. Tyson is a fool, he should have known better.

Dont discount Boston Rob.

I think the heroes are done!!!

Funbrunette
04-04-2010, 11:08 AM
I only got one thing to say:

GO RUSSEL GO! :worthy: The guy was made for this show. he's cocky, manipulative and extremely determined! He deserves to win....I still think he got screwed over when Nathalie won!

Can't wait for next weeks episode!

Way3
04-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Funbrunette.....completely agree with you!!!!

Russel made a great move last week! Hopefully he will continue to be successful!!!

Evil Chris
04-05-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm a little impressed with the move Russell made on Tyson last week. It pretty much ensured that he seal his own fate. What an idiot (Tyson) he was.

How is it that people buy into anything Russell says? I know it's easy for us to sit at home and pass judgment, but honestly... If they had any brains at all, they would be rid of him and the sooner the better.

I am happy that Colby is still in it, though. Maybe he'll be the one to go the entire distance! I wouldn't mind that at all.

cthulhu_waves
04-05-2010, 01:21 PM
OMG! I am a Survivor fan too since Survivor Palau. I have heard that the next Survivor locations will be in Nicaragua first and then in the Philippines.

dyonisus
04-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Chris, I am completely on the same page as you. Boston Rob knew not to trust Russell and now he is gone. Tyson fell for his bull and he is gone.

After years of watching the show I know I would never 100% completely trust anyone, and if I knew Russell's game play (I am not sure how much the contestants know going in, they pretty much filmed back to back Samoa and All Star) NEVEr would I EVER trust him and especially after grabbing the idol.

He gave the idol up to manipulate people and the herd fell for it!

Cant wait for tonight!

Way3
05-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Did Survivor end like you would have liked?

dyonisus
05-24-2010, 12:46 PM
I knew all along Russell could never win. Nobody wants to give a vote to a person who lies directly to their face then denies it after.

If I were playing Russell is the guy I take along because I KNOW he will not be voted to win!