PDA

View Full Version : Im no longer with SinisterAngelcash...just stopped in to say goodbye to old friends

Jimmidean
02-24-2010, 06:08 PM
Copied and pasted from another board.
But I started here and thought I should post it here as well

Well there sure seems to be a lot of these threads these days.
And to be honest there is no real drama with this one.
And I think most people now me well enough to know I would not say if there was.
Building the program was a great challenge, its done and time to move on.
I have been in adult burning the candle at both ends for almost ten years since the
"high tech wreck" of 2000 cast us out in the street.
We have made a ton of friends and no real enemy's I hope over the years.
Its been a ride I would not have missed to say the least.
From my first Qwebec expo (Awesome Show) to being a panelist last year it been wonderful.
I have been talking to a few friends about going back to my true love Engineering,
(Yes I have a degree) And the time appears to be now.
I have an offer I cant refuse, a day job with a 35 hour work week doing something I love and benifits including a pension plan second to none.
So for now this is goodbye.
I will be in Phoenix and more then likely Internext Miami, but only to see old friend have a few beers and see what a show is like that I don't work my ass off at.
I will still be around here and there on the boards but will have no influence over SiniisterAngelcash in anyway including affiliate support or anything else.
I just wanted to let everyone know as I have never tried ever tried to let an affiliate or anyone else down.
I would hate to think someone thought I was not answering there E-mails.

So after all that,.......
to a list way to long to mention in this thread,
I say thank you to all of you who helped, taught, mentored and shared in the success Jenn and I have had in the last ten years.
As for us were off to the Keys for a few days to relax and get ready for whatever comes next.

See you on the beach
Jimmidean and Jenn

Vid Vicious
02-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Congrats on getting the dream job .. and getting away form the nightmare partner .. LOL

hope to see you soon Dean !!! BTW I'm up in Ottawa a couple of times a month .. I do alot of work with Kapitol KINK

Jimmidean
02-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Sounds like a lunch date Vid

james@wifelist.com

Danny
03-01-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm also an Engineer but haven't worked in my industry since early 1997 when I quit to do this Internet stuff full-time. Over the years, I have had a number of contracts offered to me, and for the first time in years, I'm actually thinking of taking one! I don't need the money, but I really am starting to feel bored and think I need a change and an intellectual challenge. I wouldn't give up the Internet as the money is just too good to ever drop, but I sometimes feel stifled just doing this.

I know that after 10 years you will start back with a renewed energy and interest, and it will feel quite good (for a while)

Evil Chris
03-01-2010, 02:00 PM
I wish you and Jenn nothing but the best Jimmidean.
Whatevery you decide to do, make sure you enjoy it.

I hope this is just see you later!

rhetorical
03-02-2010, 12:14 AM
These threads are becoming all too common. Who would have thunk it a couple of years ago.

Funbrunette
03-02-2010, 12:16 PM
All the best best babe! :) I really hope you do stick around (All the good peeps are leaving!) You know you're always welcome here at Xnations....Besides were due for a get together soon...!

rhetorical
03-03-2010, 12:39 AM
All the good peeps are leaving!Really, so the rest of us are shit on toast? I am still here. Lots of other great people are still here. Those of us who are good at this and make a living at it are still here. Its a tough business and the "good peeps" are the ones that are still standing. You might want to rethink your post. The alternatives are to become a good peep and join your buddy who crashed and burned. Yeah yeah...I know moved on to new opportunities. The reality is, as we all know, is that if the money was great this thread would never have happened.

BTW, JD....good luck in all your future opportunities. I actually really mean it. I am just jaded by endless ways people post when they leave the business. Yours was one of the better explanations of "retirement".

Evil Chris
03-03-2010, 09:04 AM
I prefer peanut butter on toast. :)

rhetorical
03-06-2010, 12:02 AM
I am sure you do. Steak is expensive. Kinda makes my point, really.

Funbrunette
03-06-2010, 04:03 PM

Don't forget the egg yolk...lol :worthy:

rhetorical
03-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Don't forget the egg yolk...lol :worthy:
Ya just can't get a pithy conversation started here.

Funbrunette
03-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Ya just can't get a pithy conversation started here.

Because I don't need to darling! You're the one who likes to stir shit up and twist what I wrote. Unfortunately for you I don't have that kind of attention to give you....Now if you want to talk about egg yolks I'm your gal! :p

rhetorical
03-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Because I don't need to darling! You're the one who likes to stir shit up and twist what I wrote. Unfortunately for you I don't have that kind of attention to give you....Now if you want to talk about egg yolks I'm your gal! :p
and the coloured girls go do be do be do be doo be doo.
It seems you and Evil are joined at the hip.

Funbrunette
03-07-2010, 07:19 AM
and the coloured girls go do be do be do be doo be doo.
It seems you and Evil are joined at the hip.

Evil who? :laughout: I only have eyes for Rochard....! It's ALWAYS been about Rochard!

Yngwie
03-07-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm no longer with Top Bucks, but I will not start a bunch of threads about it.. there's already enough of those type of threads going around.

rhetorical
03-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Evil who? :laughout: I only have eyes for Rochard....! It's ALWAYS been about Rochard!
You're the one who likes to stir shit up and twist what I wrote.
Could be an Evil cut and paste. Like I said, joined at the hip.

rhetorical
03-07-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm no longer with Top Bucks, but I will not start a bunch of threads about it.. there's already enough of those type of threads going around.
Thank God for that. These farewells are like the wreck of the Titanic lately. And they all sound exactly the same.
I think slipping off quietly into the sunset is a much cooler way to head off to "seek new opportunities" and "explore exciting possibilities" and yadda yadda yadda.

Yngwie
03-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Thank God for that. These farewells are like the wreck of the Titanic lately. And they all sound exactly the same.
I think slipping off quietly into the sunset is a much cooler way to head off to "seek new opportunities" and "explore exciting possibilities" and yadda yadda yadda.

That's pretty much what I'm doing. slipping off quietly. :)