PDA

View Full Version : Script Suggestions

_ED
03-30-2003, 08:49 AM
I used to run a 'bikini' site until a lot of the bikini webmasters thought it best to add nudity to their bikini pages and become adult sites instead of just making seperate adult sites.. anyway... the scene died so now I'm left with some adult sites with shitty names. BUT... I've been writting scripts that are targeted at non TGP traffic trading. Although I do have TGP features and I plan to add more. My first script was designed so nobody would know I was using a script. At the time no one would link to script sites cause they were all CJ sites. hahha. i used it for a year bofore i told anyone i was running with a script..

anyway....
I've been writting a new script lately, it's my second script.

I'm kinda out of the loop a little now since I sorta LOST my community. And i'm trying to find out what features people want nowadays so i can make my script more appealing.

I would greatly appreciate it if any of you had any suggestions of features I could add to my script.

fish
03-30-2003, 12:42 PM
well, for quite some time now, i've been looking for a trade script that will automatically change the number of forced hits, depending on clicks vs the uniques i've sent the site. most scripts use productivity which is uniques in vs clicks. i think it would be better if it's based on uniques out vs clicks.. just a thought..:)

_ED
03-30-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by fish
well, for quite some time now, i've been looking for a trade script that will automatically change the number of forced hits, depending on clicks vs the uniques i've sent the site. most scripts use productivity which is uniques in vs clicks. i think it would be better if it's based on uniques out vs clicks.. just a thought..:)

have you been reading my features page ?
thats EXACTLY what my script does. I call it "traffic urgency". The site with the highest ratio of clicks/uniquesOUT is the site that deserves your traffic the most. I store every IP and can set a cap so no one IP can gather a ton of clicks. You can rank your referral lists or thumbs this way. Ratios are automatically adjusted depending on the sites productivity.

fish
03-31-2003, 12:39 AM
well, the description of the feature didn't go into that much detail. i didn't exactly understand what you meant by "the most deserving trades" and "traffic urgency".. :D

i guess i'll have to think of other features to suggest..:cool:

_ED
03-31-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by fish
well, the description of the feature didn't go into that much detail. i didn't exactly understand what you meant by "the most deserving trades" and "traffic urgency".. :D

i guess i'll have to think of other features to suggest..:cool:

The reason is because I want to be able to describe the feature but I don't want to have to explain exactly how it works because I don't want other script writters to snag my ideas.

Darin
03-31-2003, 11:41 AM
XXXmanager.com already has whatever you are trying to do. FYI.

_ED
03-31-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Darin
XXXmanager.com already has whatever you are trying to do. FYI.

Trying to do?
i'm already doing it...
But if they're already doing it then maybe i should just delete the last 10 months of work i did and quit.