PDA

View Full Version : My Fat Burning Journey: From Hundreds of ICE CREAMS to Fitness Competition Ready!

Visualad
03-08-2010, 01:32 PM
So, some of you may have seen my previous threads from the past 2 summers regarding me eating HUNDREDS of icecreams.

From chocolate to strawberry.. From candy filled to fugde packed ones.. And then everything in between. I ate all my favourites and I could not stop.

Some of these icecreams actually had about 15-30 grams of FAT EACH.

Which meant that if I ate 3 of those per day, I could end up with 3 times my daily recommended need for fat.. Just from the icecreams (not counting my food intake).

So, I ended up with (for the first time in my life) a lil fat on my tummy. 95% of those that saw the fat, including ladies I had sexy time with - told me im crazy - but since I never had any fat at all there, any amount was simply too much.

So fast forward to the end of last year - when I decided to go hardcore on it and simply burn it all off.

I did cardio up to 4 times per day. With some days off. And all this while I had my regular weight training aswell.

Took me from september of 2009 to february 2010 to get ultra ripped. I could enter a fitness competition or light weight bodybuilding contest today and probably win.. Almost a lil too shredded.

now, it all would have gone ALOT faster if I would have managed to stay away from all the cakes, cookies and pizza ofcourse. But thats another story! ;-)

I guess the point of this thread is to inform you of what the fuck happened with the icecream fat in the end, aswell as maybe serve as some inspiration if you are thinking about getting in shape for the summer of 2010. ;-)

Evil Chris
03-08-2010, 02:39 PM
All that cardio makes me so tired though.

What about a poutine and submarine diet?

Visualad
03-08-2010, 02:43 PM
All that cardio makes me so tired though.

What about a poutine and submarine diet?

I LIVE for sex and food.. Thats why my cardio wasnt as effective... If I would have skipped the good things in life (like alot of good and fatty food) I would have gotten more results FASTER.

But thats boring.. Gotta live life atleast a little right? ;-)

Im 100% for putine and submarine whatever.. Aslong as you are 100% healthy and feel good about it. ;-)

Funbrunette
03-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Pics please...This thread is useless without pics! :)

Visualad
03-09-2010, 04:44 AM
Pics please...This thread is useless without pics! :)

well.. I only flash my body for people I meet in real life. Not on the internets. But I made this video for you:

Hot Body Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ)