PDA

View Full Version : Montreal adult webmasters: Want luxury office space, cheap?

2MuchMark
03-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

Right now we're considering moving out of our residential loft into some really nice office space on the 16th floor of a downtown Montreal office building, and we're looking for others who may want to sub let some of the extra offices from us.

We would be using our space for programming and IT, Technical support, adult chat studios, etc. We're looking to rent to others in a complimentary business to ours. such as photographers, web designers, programmers, traffic and SEO, billing, etc.

The office space includes:

- 16 stories up.
- Private offices with locks for each
- Large windows, nice views of downtown.
- AC, Heating, Electricity
- Cat5 Ethernet
- Internet
- Reception area
- Large board room / meeting room / photo studio
- Security guard in lobby
- Indoor Parking available
- 24/7 access.

The space is great for meeting potential new clients, interviewing models, and getting work done. All floors are carpeted and everything seems very well sound proofed. The atmosphere is corporate but fun, pro and relaxed at the same time. In short, it's a great space.

If you're a work-at home person or are growing tired of your current work space and would like an environment more conducive to Making Money, hit me up on ICQ at 322403761, or give me a call at 866 892 5122, Ext #1 and lets talk.

Kenny B
03-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Great idea Mark and I would take you up on it if I didn't just move out to the country side:-)

Evil Chris
03-19-2010, 04:43 PM
What about your studios? Do they move too?

2MuchMark
03-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Kenny:
Lucky you!

Chris:
Yes studios are moving too. When complete it should be a nice little haven for adult businesses. We would be willing to share the studio space, refer models and customers to those who share the space, etc. Consider it an adult co-op while letting each company remain indie. :)

umustdv8
03-21-2010, 09:12 AM
If I was in the area, I'd do it. Good luck with that.

Kenny B
03-22-2010, 10:39 AM
I don't know if I consider trading Old Port and Peel Street for the burbs lucky, it's different that's for sure.

I think You have a great idea and if i wasn't afraid of such a commute I would be there in a heartbeat!

Vid Vicious
03-22-2010, 04:11 PM
how would that space work for a photographer???

rhetorical
03-23-2010, 02:09 PM
I don't know if I consider trading Old Port and Peel Street for the burbs lucky, it's different that's for sure.

I think You have a great idea and if i wasn't afraid of such a commute I would be there in a heartbeat!
So, Kenny....can't afford downtown anymore? LOL

I remember her from 5-7 years ago when that rhetorical douche was making a living off "Julia" and other horrible stocking content,
so someone is paying to see her and has been for year Horrible stocking content??? unlike biohazard and old and burned out websites that you are selling. Funny how I seem to make a better living than you. I am downtown with no plans to leave. What happened, your rent go up?

BTW, I just stumbled on that gem. WTF were you thinking?

rhetorical
03-26-2010, 12:49 AM
Kenny B....you gone? What a shock. You never did have any...well fill in the blanks. BTW, did we ever meet?

2MuchMark
03-28-2010, 10:01 PM
how would that space work for a photographer???

Hi Vid,

The space itself is corporate as I mentioned, with lots of closed offices. In the middle of the space though is a large conference room that would be better used as a photo studio. I don't know the dimensions of it at the moment, but when I had a look last week, it's the first thing I imagined putting into this room because as a board room, I think the space would be wasted.

The only bad thing about the space is that the ceilings are a standard height which I believe, about 10 feet high. It's not like a loft at all but I don't see shooting even super-tall models as a problem.

I may be going back on Monday to negotiate pricing so if I do I'll bring a camera and shoot some pics.

2MuchMark
03-28-2010, 10:03 PM

Afraid of a commute? Geeeze... Suck it up, grandma!

Kenny B
04-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Kenny B....you gone? What a shock. You never did have any...well fill in the blanks. BTW, did we ever meet?

Actually I still own the condo and rent it out, but bought a nice large house in the burbs, sorry to disappoint you.

Danny
04-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Which town are you in Kenny? Close by?

Kenny B
04-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Danny I'm back in DDO not all too far from you. We should catch up, it's been way too long, you still do a weekly 5 a 7?

rhetorical
04-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Actually I still own the condo and rent it out, but bought a nice large house in the burbs, sorry to disappoint you.
Nah, not disappointed at all. What are you doing for a living nowadays?

Kenny B
04-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Nah, not disappointed at all. What are you doing for a living nowadays?

I am assistant manager at the local Blockbuster, I figure with another 6 months of hard work and double shifts I will make manager and then I can quit flipping burgers at Wendy's... Keep your fingers crossed my hard work at BB gets noticed, these forearm burn marks from the grill are getting really annoying!

Evil Chris
04-05-2010, 01:08 PM
No offense to those working at BB or Wendy's of course. ;)

rhetorical
04-05-2010, 05:47 PM
I am assistant manager at the local Blockbuster, I figure with another 6 months of hard work and double shifts I will make manager and then I can quit flipping burgers at Wendy's... Keep your fingers crossed my hard work at BB gets noticed, these forearm burn marks from the grill are getting really annoying!
That was so damn predictable, Kenny. Now, seriously, what are you doing for a living. I can tell you what I do....I produce websites that do well. So, what is it exactly that you do? The sites in your sig are kinda old. Hell Julie Jolie hasn't been in the biz for years. So, dish, big Kenny, What is your real job?

rhetorical
04-05-2010, 05:48 PM
No offense to those working at BB or Wendy's of course. ;)
Nah, I have been accused of being a Wal Mart greeter. Kenny, has said much worse.

Kenny B
04-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Ugh let the pissing begin, I make one comment about the yellow tooth wig wearing old hag on another board a while ago and you all of a sudden have a hard on for me, okidoki I'll play...

I can tell you what I do....I produce websites that do well.

First off I didn't ask what you do because really I don't care what you do or how much you make. Secondly I can tell from the "Business is so bad" thread you posted that you do real well.

So, what is it exactly that you do? The sites in your sig are kinda old. Hell Julie Jolie hasn't been in the biz for years. So, dish, big Kenny, What is your real job?

Julie Jolie? She was a nice gal, always so friendly. She left the biz about 5 years ago if I remember correctly. It was shortly after that the owner of her site started shooting other models for Montreal Dream and made it into a multi-model site then added it to my network.

By choosing Julie of all models you obviously have no clue who I am or what I do. All you need to know is I do my thing, make my living and enjoy my life.

Work wise it makes no difference what I do because I have zero interest in doing in doing business with you.

If you need me to reverse those late charges on your recent rentals let me know, I don't mind using my assistant manager privileges to help a friend. My shift at blockbuster starts soon so I have to run! :scram:

Evil Chris
04-06-2010, 01:37 PM
great posts bros!

Danny
04-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Danny I'm back in DDO not all too far from you. We should catch up, it's been way too long, you still do a weekly 5 a 7?

Wednesdays, we are at McKibbins from just after 6:00 to about 7:30. On Fridays, we are at the new "La Kachette" for Happy Hour. It's where the old Circle Bar on Dorval Circle was, right next to the Boathouse.

rhetorical
04-06-2010, 04:56 PM
It was shortly after that the owner of her site started shooting other models for Montreal Dream and made it into a multi-model site then added it to my network. Joe? I guess you did well for him too. LOL

rhetorical
04-06-2010, 04:57 PM
I make one comment about the yellow tooth wig wearing old hag
And that isn't grounds for calling you out on your pitiful program of toxic something or other? I don't know Kenny, but you sure gotta big fucking foul mouth.

Kenny B
04-07-2010, 10:14 AM
You're cute, calling me out. Graham you've been spewing the same crap for years on various boards until people get sick of your schtick then you move on to annoy others with your dribble, year after year, message board after message board.

I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm sorry for getting you all worked up, I guess I wouldn't take to kindly if someone came out and started insulting pictures of my mother.

I'm done, peace!

rhetorical
04-07-2010, 12:09 PM
I guess I wouldn't take to kindly if someone came out and started insulting pictures of my mother.

I'm done, peace!

Sure Kenny. Your a good guy. You post toxic shit like this. And you sure as hell ain't no lover on some other boards where you spew garbage regularly with insults like above. That is a low I would never sink to. But I guess that's what "lovers" do when their brain freezes in Montreal. You blow the cobwebs off that dormant program yet?

Vid Vicious
04-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Wednesdays, we are at McKibbins from just after 6:00 to about 7:30. On Fridays, we are at the new "La Kachette" for Happy Hour. It's where the old Circle Bar on Dorval Circle was, right next to the Boathouse.

There is a new La Kachette ??? Same wings as before ??? can i get an address Dan ?

Crak_JMan
04-08-2010, 02:41 PM
That's interesting Mark, I will definitely hit you up for pricing

Danny
04-08-2010, 02:48 PM
There is a new La Kachette ??? Same wings as before ??? can i get an address Dan ?

Yep, one of the original Kach owners, who also ran Savannah's, decided to start it up again. The wings still aren't there yet as the old cook is long gone, but they are trying hard to duplicate the originals.

It's right on the SE corner of the Dorval Circle, where the Circle Bar was.

http://www.lakachette.com

We're there every Friday. Come on out!

http://www.lakachette.com/laKachette.jpg