PDA

View Full Version : email questions

Mister X
03-31-2003, 11:07 AM
Is it better to buy a list from someone with a good reputation and send out your own mailers or is it better to deal with someone who is doing this for a living and let them do the mailings?

Who would you trust to buy a list from?

Who have you done busines with that has done a good job?

You can spam me with your own biz if you want, hehe. We are in the process of getting our own email collector set up but it's going to take a while to get it going I'm sure. So any input would be appreciated. :D

Darin
03-31-2003, 11:39 AM
spammer

McAttack
03-31-2003, 12:29 PM
I'd definetly say use someone else's mailer. If you can provide your own list, that's fantastic cause you know it's solid, but there are responsible mailers out there.

email me: marc AT 12circle DOT com
I can get you in touch with a company in Montreal that does this. Very good system.

Mister X
03-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Darin
spammer That's "aspiring" spammer damnit! :D

Mister X
03-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
I'd definetly say use someone else's mailer. If you can provide your own list, that's fantastic cause you know it's solid, but there are responsible mailers out there.

email me: marc AT 12circle DOT com
I can get you in touch with a company in Montreal that does this. Very good system. Sounds interesting. I'll drop you a line.

Pidgin
03-31-2003, 07:38 PM
I would trust Darin's new email script.
He said he worked on it for 2 years now..
Its a system that generates random Emails with a special algorithm that comes up with Email addresses that has VERY high-conversion - so he says.
And its only $1 per email and he says I can expect $2 ROI
I think its a bargain.

Darin
03-31-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by XXXManager
I would trust Darin's new email script.
He said he worked on it for 2 years now..
Its a system that generates random Emails with a special algorithm that comes up with Email addresses that has VERY high-conversion - so he says.
And its only $1 per email and he says I can expect $2 ROI
I think its a bargain.

I don't even keep cars that long. Pfft.

Mister X
03-31-2003, 11:56 PM
Hehehe.