PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News...LA IceBimbo to Replace Quick

rhetorical
04-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Fox news is reporting that the Kings have replaced Goalie Jonathan Quick with their star Ice Bimbo. Coach Murray said that only a decent rack can save this series now

MediaGuy
04-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Fox news is reporting that the Kings have replaced Goalie Jonathan Quick with their star Ice Bimbo. Coach Murray said that only a decent rack can save this series now

Damn this sounds like something like I'd like to like comment on if I knew what the heck it was all about :)

:D

rhetorical
04-24-2010, 05:49 PM
Damn this sounds like something like I'd like to like comment on if I knew what the heck it was all about :)

Its Hockey and you being from Montreal, wouldn't know much about that. Its a Canadian game you play on ice.

MediaGuy
04-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Its Hockey and you being from Montreal, wouldn't know much about that. Its a Canadian game you play on ice.

Ah, no, I go against the grain a bit with my lack of interest in our genetically embedded national diversion... :P

rhetorical
04-25-2010, 03:41 AM
Ah, no, I go against the grain a bit with my lack of interest in our genetically embedded national diversion... :P

Well, if you get a passport, you can drive down the road to Toronto and catch a game.

MediaGuy
04-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Well, if you get a passport, you can drive down the road to Toronto and catch a game.

You just said I was in Montreal... I don't need no stinkin' passport. Quebec hasn't separated from Canada yet, ya know.

Has it?

rhetorical
04-25-2010, 11:44 AM
You just said I was in Montreal... I don't need no stinkin' passport. Quebec hasn't separated from Canada yet, ya know.

Has it?

Cover your bases. Plan for the future.

student4ever
04-25-2010, 01:40 PM
I feel like such a foreigner in this thread, hockey and the other coast of Canada... oh wait, I am! I guess I have an excuse. At least I got the hockey reference, even if I had no clue of the specifics... :laughout:

rhetorical
04-25-2010, 05:42 PM
I feel like such a foreigner in this thread, hockey and the other coast of Canada... oh wait, I am! I guess I have an excuse. At least I got the hockey reference, even if I had no clue of the specifics... :laughout:
Well, to be fair, its a lot about California

rhetorical
04-26-2010, 12:38 AM
Well, to be fair, its a lot about California
Was about California...move along...nothing to see here.

Evil Chris
04-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Shouldn't you be preparing for the street rioting on Robson?

rhetorical
04-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Shouldn't you be preparing for the street rioting on Robson?
What do you mean? Like make some popcorn and turn on the tv?