PDA

View Full Version : Another one bite the dust

iggysick
05-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Adult Profit will cease operations as of midnight May 31, 2010.

It is with deep regret that we make this announcement. The present economic circumstances coupled with significant negative shifts in the adult industry over recent years make it impractical to continue running our affiliate program. The program has not been profitable in a significant time.

All payouts for the month of May 2010 shall be made as usual. However, no affiliate tracking will take place after midnight May 31, 2010 so it will be necessary for you to find a new advertiser.

We would like to personally thank all of our Webmasters for years of hard work and dedication. You made it a great journey for us. We at Adult Profit wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

One of my friends makes like $3k with then each month and it's almost all his income. Bumer for him.

Danny
05-30-2010, 03:23 PM
I wonder what they plan to do with all the clicks that will still be coming there way for the next long while?! Sending it back?? ;)

Evil Chris
05-30-2010, 09:58 PM
I have a few sites with links to their stuff. I'll have to tear 'em down.

rhetorical
05-31-2010, 01:08 AM
I have a few sites with links to their stuff. I'll have to tear 'em down.
You might think about tearing down batman as well

GlobalCorp
05-31-2010, 06:56 AM
Horrible news

Stephane76
06-01-2010, 10:33 AM
damn, an other one

CamsMaster
06-02-2010, 03:02 AM
lately more and more sponsors are closing their programs, and that's a sad thing indeed

MediaGuy
06-02-2010, 02:48 PM
You might think about tearing down batman as well

Weeeeell you know, I think that as a webmaster with any traffic going to a program that crashes, I would actually appreciate being spammed to high heaven with anyone and everyone who could help me replace those now-non-profitable, and possibly even - yikes! - dead links. Wouldn't you?

Just a thought.

:D

iggysick
06-03-2010, 08:50 AM
I wonder what they plan to do with all the clicks that will still be coming there way for the next long while?! Sending it back?? ;)

What was VERY short time to remove links for? ;)

Evil Chris
06-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Batman is one of my favourite superheros. Adam West was great! ;)

plugin
06-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Horrible news

I agree with you

dyonisus
06-14-2010, 06:57 PM
ATK CASH
Check the link! Surviving and Thriving!!!

Weeeeell you know, I think that as a webmaster with any traffic going to a program that crashes, I would actually appreciate being spammed to high heaven with anyone and everyone who could help me replace those now-non-profitable, and possibly even - yikes! - dead links. Wouldn't you?

Just a thought.

:D