PDA

View Full Version : adult and mainstream copywriting services + made to order blogs

awmnet
06-14-2010, 06:00 PM
I offer my copywriting services for those who need blogsposts, reviews, articles, descriptions or other adult and mainstream texts. I have network of my own blogs, so I know how to write good texts that attract SE traffic and make people buy. All texts are 100% exclusive and based on your FHGs, pics or vids. I don't rewrite and resell same texts many times. I don't take more orders than I can complete so all texts will be ready strictly in time. I can show you samples of my work upon request.

My rates are:
0.02 usd/word for all types of adult texts
0.03+ usd/word for mainstream texts (rate depends on niches)
I accept payments by ePassporte.

I can also make awesome SE optimized handwritten blogs in any niche for you. This package includes everything from domain name and keyword research to wordpress setup and posts. Price of 1 handwritten high quality blog with 15 posts is 90usd

You can find more details about services that I provide here:
http://awmnet.net/services/
If you are interested - you can contact me by icq 369829492 or e-mail awmnet@gmail.com
Regards!

CamsMaster
06-15-2010, 04:20 AM
hey good luck in finding someone to work with!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

awmnet
06-22-2010, 07:11 PM
bump that, can take some orders for the next week

awmnet
07-13-2010, 05:03 AM
time to bump this offer