PDA

View Full Version : And we're back!

adultsitecms
06-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Hey there, guys!

I am Francis Orto. the Chief Technical Officer of AdultSiteCMS. We have been silent these past few months developing a whole new set of goodies for the industry. But as our creations are ready to be released to the world, you will get to know AdultSiteCMS in the coming weeks. We will be launching a couple of cool stuff that you might like. Hope you will be here to join us as we unveil them.

If you are wondering what AdultSiteCMS is, do click the sig below. If you have other questions, then hit me up.

CamsMaster
06-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Hey Francis, welcome back!<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

plugin
06-23-2010, 10:49 AM
nice seeing you again here

adultsitecms
06-23-2010, 09:37 PM
thank you for the nice welcome! special greetings to Evil Chris who seemed to have a wild couple of months. :-)

rhetorical
06-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Hey there, guys!

I am Francis Orto. the Chief Technical Officer of AdultSiteCMS. We have been silent these past few months developing a whole new set of goodies for the industry. But as our creations are ready to be released to the world, you will get to know AdultSiteCMS in the coming weeks. We will be launching a couple of cool stuff that you might like. Hope you will be here to join us as we unveil them.

If you are wondering what AdultSiteCMS is, do click the sig below. If you have other questions, then hit me up.
Are you involved with Claudio?

KUMAJI
06-29-2010, 06:25 AM
I have been trying to contact Claudio and no reply...he still around?