PDA

View Full Version : Toronto is the best city in Canada...maybe anywhere

rhetorical
07-05-2010, 11:06 PM
to live.

I just came back to Vancouver after two weeks in T.O. Lived in the beach. Went sailing. Sat on the best freeking patios and drank my face off. Yorkville is amazing...sat on the big rock and watched girls...the sexiest girls anywhere. Ate wings by the pound. Went to a fantastic rib festival. Saw David Clayton Thomas and Glass Tiger down the street and staggered off to Ashbridges bay for Canada Day fireworks. Life doesn't get much better. Sometimes I wonder why I left.
Now, having said that, and I know a bunch of doubters are going to say what the fuck do you know, well I have lived around the world in the biggest, most cosmopolitan cities, and I have come to the conclusion that Toronto is a real gem.
Montreal....well its ok, but it ain't really French and it ain't really English...'nuff said.
Chris, ya shoulda called me. We could have been sailing.

dyonisus
07-06-2010, 12:57 PM
I moved from Toronto to Los Angeles and there are good and bad differences between them. I would choose Vancouver over Toronto. However, I will agree w/ you on this. Toronto has some of the best patios and wings I have ever known!!!

adultsitecms
07-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Anywhere in the Tropics is better. I can't handle the cold. Humidity is my friend. :-p

dyonisus
07-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Toronto has its fair share of humidity. I expect right now there is many North Easterners who are cursing the humidity during the heatwave

Anywhere in the Tropics is better. I can't handle the cold. Humidity is my friend. :-p