PDA

View Full Version : This is why I don't shop with my wife anymore

Ronaldo
04-04-2003, 08:02 PM
It's pretty slow today so I thought I'd share. Besides my wife asked me to go shopping. ROFLMFAO!!

We're in Polo Park in Winnipeg years ago, shopping for a shirt and we stop off at some store and she sees a shirt she really likes. The very first store mind you. I told her, "Cool, pick it up and let's go."

"No," she says, "I may find it cheaper somewhere else. Besides we just got here."

So we wander around the mall and she sees a couple of other things that she likes so she tries them on, but she doesn't like them once she's wearing them.

After about two hours of mindless wandering around, she stumbles across the exact same shirt in another store. I told her she better try it on just to be sure.

She tried it on and decided that this was the shirt she wanted. She looked at the price tag however and it was $2.00 more than the other place.

So, what do we do? That's right, we went right back to the first store we were at two hours earlier, picking up the very first shirt she saw.

We've been married for thirteen years now and I still just laugh at her whenever she asks me to go shopping.

Evil Chris
04-04-2003, 08:55 PM
This is why I prefer it when Steph goes shopping with her Mom and not me. LOL
Seriously though, she's great to shop with. In fact, we usually end up getting more for me than she gets for herself!

PaulSweet
04-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
This is why I prefer it when Steph goes shopping with her Mom and not me. LOL
Seriously though, she's great to shop with. In fact, we usually end up getting more for me than she gets for herself!

This explains the Pink Thongs..... :bonk:

Evil Chris
04-04-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by PaulSweet
This explains the Pink Thongs..... :bonk: Chicks dig 'em!

Raya
04-04-2003, 10:02 PM
Every time one of my girlfriends asks me to go shopping I cringe. I hate shopping. I go only when I have to and I know just what I'm looking for. I have been shopping about four times this year. Twice in the last week, that will do me for the year:)

My girlfriends all buy tons of stuff. I get the one or two things I have been looking for a black sweater a denim skirt, shoes. First trip I got the sweater and the skirt. We spent over four hours for them to get and try on loads of stuff. I tried on 4 things and got two. Next they took me to some crazy shoe warehouse where I wandered around looking at shoes. Nothing for me, they each got two pairs of shoes.

I went out two days ago went into and around three stores specifically looking for just what I wanted, I got my shoes in half an hour. I have everything I need for spring. The boots go away till cold weather and out come my shoes. I have about 10 pairs of footwear from boots to sandals. My friends say I am strange, I said to one you must have 50 pairs of shoes she said no she has about 80:eek: