PDA

View Full Version : Do You Own Your Market? - Adult B2B Marketing Tip

AdultB2B
07-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Do You Own Your Market?

When we talk in our newsletters about owning your market, most people initially think we're just trying to be catchy and cute. On the contrary, we're dead serious. When we say "separate yourself from the competition...then eliminate them," we mean it literally.

One of our favorite mainstream clients we've worked with is an auto repair shop that regularly puts three to four competitors out of business every year. His business operations are run so flawlessly, his marketing is so compelling, and his customer satisfaction is so high...customers are irresistibly drawn in and drawn back time after time. They are helpless. In their minds (and in reality), they would be FOOLISH to go anywhere else to get their cars fixed.

Now understand - this client doesn't go around gloating about destroying his competitors. He doesn't hate their guts or put big X's on a map at their location after they quit. He just has a big problem with the idea of anyone taking his/her car to get fixed anywhere else - and not just because he wants to make the money, it's because he knows that if they go anywhere else, there's a good chance that they'll pay too much, their car won't get fixed right, and the customer will get mad at ALL auto repair shops (you probably can't relate, right?).

Why don't you own your market? The reasons starting Monday.

For more information SUBSCRIBE (https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/subscription.php?username=nickcage49&newsletter_id=1409757795) to our new weekly marketing newsletter.

rhetorical
07-30-2010, 06:45 PM
How many freeking spam posts do you send out every day? Just asking. Are you Russian?

AdultB2B
07-30-2010, 06:50 PM
How many freeking spam posts do you send out every day? Just asking. Are you Russian?

Has it ever occurred to you that there are people who use this information to improve their business? Do you just go from board to board and bitch about people? What a pathetic existence!

By the way, how did you know that my parents both have Russian roots. Amazing, you're a psychic too!

rhetorical
07-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Has it ever occurred to you that there are people who use this information to improve their business? Do you just go from board to board and bitch about people? What a pathetic existence!

By the way, how did you know that my parents both have Russian roots. Amazing, you're a psychic too!

I guess spamming runs in the family. No surprise there. I only bitch about you here because you are a major spam artist and spam is one of the things that has ruined boards. My existence isn't pathetic. Yours, however, is obviously desperate. Your stuff is as useful as P-pEEn1s enlargement or Nigerian Potentate wealth. I bet you don't make a nickel out of this shit. LOL

AdultB2B
07-31-2010, 03:04 AM
I guess spamming runs in the family. No surprise there. I only bitch about you here because you are a major spam artist and spam is one of the things that has ruined boards. My existence isn't pathetic. Yours, however, is obviously desperate. Your stuff is as useful as P-pEEn1s enlargement or Nigerian Potentate wealth. I bet you don't make a nickel out of this shit. LOL

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, whether we like it or not. If your idea of spam is useful information then our opinions differ. Others are using the information to their benefit.

rhetorical
07-31-2010, 11:30 AM
You're certainly entitled to your opinion, whether we like it or not. If your idea of spam is useful information then our opinions differ. Others are using the information to their benefit.
Why do you think this information is so useful, btw?
I see you have a degree in broadcast journalism. So do I but was more successful....so

From another board....
Less than 24 hours notice on a holiday weekend. Glad I've never done biz with this bozo.

I guess that $40K marketing course didn't cover how to make an affiliate program profitable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by via email
from Bruce Friedman <b@hothardcash.com>
date Sat, Nov 29, 2008
subject Discontinuation of Hot Hard Cash

Hot Hard Cash Discontinuation Notice

Dear affiliates,

I regret to inform you that we are discontinuing our program as of midnight November 29th. Please remove all galleries and links, after this time they will no longer work.

I'd like to thank all of your for your loyal help in trying to make this program work. I wish you nothing but the best in all of your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Bruce Friedman
CEO
Hot Hard Cash

Apparently asianandhot has bit the big one as well as latinaandhot.com

So....why, exactly would anyone listen to "useful" advice on adult marketing from someone who has crashed his adult businesses and apparently stiffed a few affiliates along the way.
Now, you can correct me if I am wrong. Please do. But I think I am right. You are desperate if you have to spam like a Russian.

Oh and just to help you out a little, your page has misspellings you might want to address if you want to appear big time.