PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here going to the NYC Expo?

PMGames
04-05-2003, 02:45 AM
I just posted this on another board, so I thought I would here too.

I sent Marsha Youngs out to Phoenix to represent Adult Web Games and Rated Hot.com, so I will be going to the NYC Expo myself to do the same.

This will be the first non-Internext show I will be going to. I see that it is very small, but I think that it will be a great time with a lot of great people.

I was curious if there is anyone from the board that will be going too? :)

Evil Chris
04-05-2003, 04:04 AM
I won't be going to that one myself. Phoenix is a great show and I'm sure Marsha is having a great time!

Paul, try to come to the Montreal show in June... Cybernetexpo (http://www.cybernetexpo.com/)

PMGames
04-05-2003, 04:18 AM
I honestly haven't looked into that one yet....let me goto that site now and check it out. :)

McAttack
04-06-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by PMGames
I just posted this on another board, so I thought I would here too.

I sent Marsha Youngs out to Phoenix to represent Adult Web Games and Rated Hot.com, so I will be going to the NYC Expo myself to do the same.

This will be the first non-Internext show I will be going to. I see that it is very small, but I think that it will be a great time with a lot of great people.

I was curious if there is anyone from the board that will be going too? :)

I'm definetly not going to be going to the NY show. At $1400 or whatever it is, it's crazy. At least if they'd of been able to give me a price for the show itself when I asked for it, I might've reconsidered. I mean, I'm only a few hors from NY, I have friends down there so I can stay with them and save a bit of cash at the same time. But the organizers won't allow it, they told me if you want to be at the show, you have to take one of the rooms. First time I've ever seen that. I've organized stuff in hotels in the past and I always work a deal out with the manager for people that don't want to stay in the hotel.

But I will be in Toronto, and I will be at the Montreal show.

StuartD
04-06-2003, 11:04 PM
I was going to go to NY but then I found out that the price going for my kidney wouldn't cover the cost... turns out they want an arm and a leg instead. :rolleyes:

PMGames
04-06-2003, 11:56 PM
That is one of the main reasons why I am going.

I figured at the price, not everyone will be there, but those that will go have and are willing to spend that type of money to network with others.

I think it will be a good time, and I will give you the report when I go and get back. :)

AdultLegal-Jim
04-09-2003, 04:10 PM
I'll be there

PMGames
04-10-2003, 01:04 AM
Jim....I look forward to seeing you there! :)