PDA

View Full Version : Adult Webmaster Meeting-Suderbruch, Germany,pics from FUBAR

JFK
08-24-2010, 12:56 PM
WOW, all I can say is WOW.............. in it's 5th year, the 'Woodstock' of German webmasters shows happened again! Thanks to Hauke of CashDorado for turning me on to this one

You ask, where have all the webmasters gone? Well, they are all alive and well and over 300 of them were in Suderbruch. Networking their asses off to wine, women, song, copious amounts of beer and great food.

It's been a long time since I have seen such a collection of mostly all webmasters. Many thanks to Matthias Koch, for making me feel welcome from the second he picked me up from the airport.

OK, OK , enough of the verbal diahhrea ;) check out the pics at 'Latest Event Photo Gallery'
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/index1.php

also check out DiabloCash without whom this would not have been possible and they pay in euros ;)

plugin
08-25-2010, 02:07 AM
Good post....thanks for sharing

JFK
08-25-2010, 03:09 AM
Good post....thanks for sharing

Thank YOU:worthy:

Evil Chris
09-01-2010, 09:49 AM
I checked out those pictures. Didn't know 99% of them. Which is fully a reason why I probably should go to these small events.

I bet the food was good. :)

JFK
09-01-2010, 10:00 AM
I checked out those pictures. Didn't know 99% of them. Which is fully a reason why I probably should go to these small events.

I bet the food was good. :)

yup, the less people you know, the more opportunities ;)