PDA

View Full Version : Oh Britney Spears - did you really have to sexually harass your guard?

TheLegacy
09-10-2010, 10:07 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/09/09/britney.spears.bodyguard/index.html?hpt=Sbin#fbid=6kv63XSI--v&wom=false

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Britney Spears accused a former bodyguard of trying to "make a name for himself" by suing her for sexual harassment.

Fernando Flores, who worked for the pop star earlier this year, filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Wednesday claiming Spears intentionally inflicted emotional distress on him.

The lawsuit claims Spears made "repeated unwanted sexual advances" on Flores, had "vigorous" sex in front of him and near her two children and violently argued with her boyfriend.

A statement posted on Spears' website said the suit was "another unfortunate situation where someone is trying to take advantage of the Spears family and make a name for himself."

Spears said the California Department of Children and Family Services already investigated the accusations and closed the case without any action.

"Ms. Spears and her attorneys have every expectation that this matter will be dismissed by the courts," her statement said

--------

Ok - in this case I am on her side. Having dealt with people who accuse me of everything only to find out how false it is and ridiculous - I can see this happening to her big time... and surprised it hadn't happened long ago.

plugin
09-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Oh yeah! how bad!! a mother having fun sex and walking naked. Man, this is 21st century!